Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Forbidden Friendship Cover on the Piano!
Topic Started: 11 Jan 2016, 17:45 (1572 Views)
DrumsOfBerk95
Hatchling

Here is the link: Soundcloud
(Not the best of sound quality, but still pretty good)

The sheet music credit goes to Sebastian Wolff.

It's five pages long and goes from five sharps to five flats back to five sharps.

I have had it memorized and still able to play it very well for two years now. I have another song called "You Might Think" from Cars 2 on the site on Soundcloud.

How do you like it?

Picture made by me using Pixlr.com and Google Images. Any of you can use it, just make sure to give me credit ^.^ :D
(Btw, its a play on words and a reference to Batman >.< )
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DrumsOfBerk95
Hatchling

:$ Ugg, messed up the description for the post. XD Oh well. At least I emphasized I have the song memorized. ;)

Picture made by me using Pixlr.com and Google Images. Any of you can use it, just make sure to give me credit ^.^ :D

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

I really, really enjoyed that. ^_^ I have no skill or knowledge when it comes to music, but I listen to the HTTYD soundtrack all the time, and I'm very impressed. It took me right to the scene in the movie!

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

DrumsOfBerk95
Hatchling

I found a Httyd 1 and 2 book that has several scores from each movie. I just started practicing Test Drive and have been practicing See You Tomorrow. But I have others in the book such as This is Berk, The Downed Dragon, Where's Hiccup?, Dragon Racing, and a few others. I don't know many of the songs, but I know that if I can learn Forbidden Friendship, which was the hardest song I ever wanted to learn, I can learn any song I want to. I just might take a while.

Although it only took me five months to learn Forbidden Friendship and have it memorized. To have a song memorized in five months is actually fairly fast.

- The song is Five pages long.
- Starts in five sharps for the first page or so then for the majority of the song it is in five flats. Then for the final couple of lines it goes back to five sharps.