Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
walmart has new plushies
Topic Started: 11 Mar 2016, 12:48 (1784 Views)
Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

new plushies!..including two toothless plushes..one with the blue tail fin from the last episode of race to the edge...a hookfang..a stormfly...and then..this lovely little fellow
http://www.walmart.com/ip/DreamWorks-Dr ... r/48205934
120 degrees outside... Ugh
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Aww, they look so cute! Hopefully this means that something like this will appear in Asda in the UK soon...

Just so people can find them easily, here are the images which also act as links:

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

That one of Cloudjumper is definitely a buy for me. It's one of the better ones I've seen thus far, and at that price you really can't beat it.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

yep..i bought all five available ones...cloud jumper and the blue tail fin toothless were the first choices for me..then of course hookfang heehee
120 degrees outside... Ugh

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Oh definitely hookfang :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

DAWWW!!!! My goodness, taht is by far the best Cloudjumper plush I have EVER seen... And that Toothless... Oh the Hookfang and Stormfly!!!! Oh man, we don't have Walmart... 'Sobs and hides in corner'
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

OH MY GODS I NEED THAT CLOUDJUMPER MY ROOM IS OVERRUN WOTH NIGHT FURIES I NEED MORE STORMCUTTERS ABD HES SO FREACKING CUTE AND I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HIM!!! I hope my Walmart carries him!!!
^_^

SilaNightFury

I gots him <3 had to order him from online since all my walmarts decide they don't carry dragon merch anymore... Oh well, he'll be here by Friday :D
^_^

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Aww, lucky you!! We dont have Walmart here... :'(
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

SilaNightFury

I got him! He's so cute and soft and he went to work with me and all these young kids were like 'look! It's Cloudjumper, he's such a cool dragon'. He also got lots of attention from my coworkers ^_^
^_^