Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Changes to the Series
Topic Started: 11 Sep 2016, 16:18 (1621 Views)
Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

If you were to rewrite the whole httyd series- and by that I mean from the first movie to the second, and everything in between- what things would you want to change? :)
I would definetly put more characters and stuff from the books in, like Camicazi. <3 But then I would have to hip herwith someone else instead of Hiccup... how about Tuffnut? XD
I was just curious. ;)
Bear the flame
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

mongo765
Berkian Musican

You know a series is good when you can't think of anything to change in it. :D 8)

Maybe more backstory for Drago.
Just another fan of How to Train Your Dragon.

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Haha yeah!!! ;D
Yes that would be good too. But I would totally put in more of Dagur's backstory as well. :)
Bear the flame

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Hmm... Make the dragons much more threatening. Especially Toothless, who is, as we all know, 'the unholy offspring of lightning and death'. So when he does go all cute and cuddly, its more special... :D <3

I actually do this in some of my own Fanfics in the AUs, mostly with Toothless being altered, usually made bigger, more muscular and occasionally with a different design.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.