Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ideas for HTTYD game
Topic Started: 12 Jan 2019, 14:21 (43213 Views)
Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

Right now, no. But I'm still thinking. :nightfuryegg:
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Dragonrider's Fury
12 Jan 2019, 14:21
Right now, no. But I'm still thinking. :nightfuryegg:
Okay :toothless:
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

Different skills and mingames available for your different dragon types. Like only the Nadder can take part in spine shooting, etc.
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Light Fury
Cape Starling

Hey, what about the Razorwhip???

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

Okay, both Nadders and Razorwhips then (it's been a while since I binged RTTE)
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Dragondog
13 Jan 2019, 04:45
Different skills and mingames available for your different dragon types. Like only the Nadder can take part in spine shooting, etc.
That's good :D
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

There should definitely be some... I'm not quite sure what the correct term would be. Not realtime, but something like that. Time sensitive? Anyway... activities/missions you could only do if you're in the right place at the right time. For example, if you were at Dragon's Edge at the right time, Hiccup might call a meeting in the clubhouse, where he'd brief everyone on a mission involving attacking dragon hunter ships, or something, and then you could, if you wanted to, fly out with the other riders and take part in the mission. :)
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Dragonrider's Fury
13 Jan 2019, 14:31
There should definitely be some... I'm not quite sure what the correct term would be. Not realtime, but something like that. Time sensitive? Anyway... activities/missions you could only do if you're in the right place at the right time. For example, if you were at Dragon's Edge at the right time, Hiccup might call a meeting in the clubhouse, where he'd brief everyone on a mission involving attacking dragon hunter ships, or something, and then you could, if you wanted to, fly out with the other riders and take part in the mission. :)
That’s good as well ^_^

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Does anybody have some more suggestions?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Light Fury
Cape Starling

While an open-world free-roam mode should be part of it, I think having a decent plot is also a must. Given that we know a lot about Hiccup and co., this might be a good opportunity to have it from the perspective of the Berk Guard? You could have cameos from everyone else as required too! (Depending on if this is pre- or post- 2, you could have quests to help Stoick/Hiccup run Berk). Gobber could teach you blacksmithing, Bucket and Mulch could teach you fishing, etc. and you'd need all the skills to defeat the big boss (with some help from the Dragon Riders of course)

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.