Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Recruitment thread for HTTYD game
Topic Started: 04 Mar 2019, 22:14 (4354 Views)
BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

I am currently looking for people who are willing to assist in the development of a HTTYD game (the ideas can be found here). Vacancies are open for anybody who knows how to use game creation software, such as Unity 3D or Unreal Engine, and you could help with things such as:

—Game Mechanics programming (flying, levelling system, quest systems, dialogue systems)
—User Interface programming
—User Interface designing
—User Interface art

Modelling, which includes but isn't limited to:
—Dragons
—Human characters (playable and non-playable)
—Environments (trees, bushes, mountains, cliffs, caves)
—Houses
—Decorations (carts, wells etc.)

Texturing:
—Shader programming
—Lighting programming
—Optimising the game
—Writing a story
—Animations

I would love to help with things such as quest names and ideas, writing dialogue, naming NPCs or potentially new locations, and developing the story of the game. But I can't achieve the other things on my own. If you have the skills, please reply to this thread!
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Bump!
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

If anybody is interested, please respond to this thread! :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Dragonrider's Fury has offered to help with making the game in Unity, but we still need more people to help!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Dragonrider's Fury is currently having problems with Unity, so it would be helpful if anybody could assist with the development of the game! :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE