Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 25 Nov 2014, 16:47 (24830 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Username: thenightandthefury
Tribe: Drago's Army
Viking Name: Ayla
Description: Born and raised by a family who originally were from Berk, she was kidnapped in the dead of night by a henchmen of Drago's army. Once they realized she was in fact a girl and small for a Viking, they decided to brand her a slave. She has the slave mark on her right shoulder, and ever since then fought for her freedom. Her childhood was spent with many bitter grudges and many nights crying herself to sleep. To this day she has not been told that she has family back on Berk. When she turned eight, they made her an offer she couldn't refuse. In exchange for her freedom and release from slavery, they would train her to be a dragon trapper. Growing up she grew to have dirty blonde hair with green eyes. She grew to be a skinny girl with some muscle in her arms and legs. She is small, agile, and quick on her feet. Now days she is one of the top female dragon trappers of her time, for she is very quick in setting off traps and calling for others, her crew, to help wrangle them down. Of course with her small build it is hard for her to wrangle a dragon on her own, so she uses a sharp edged sword and a whip to force them to bend to her will.
Personality: She is a very stubborn girl, set in her ways. Rebellious, sharp tongued, and determined would be some good words to describe her. Once she has her mind set on something she doesn't let it go. She has little mercy for her enemies, but her curiosity often leads to a form of mercy. She prefers watching dragons to people, as dragons are more interesting to her. She has no idea that she has family back on Berk, or that this was not the life she was intended to have. All she knows is bitterness and pain, and although she is free from slavery she fears going back to being a slave at any moment should she disobey. Secretly she has curiosities about dragons. She has seen dragon riders riding them, the dragons seeming to respond better to them. Still she cannot understand why they are so much better at making dragons obey without weapons or brute force. In her mind it is confusing, but she is curious to learn more about what makes Berk so.. unique. She has a dream to go to Berk and be a spy, and in that quest she might just discover more than she bargained for.
Position: Dragon Trapper/Spy for Drago's Army
Other: I would love to have a plot for her where she goes to Berk and finds her family; perhaps a sister or brother or some boy who once knew her before she got kidnapped and recognizes her. Also I would love for her to have some sort of dragon taming, where she realizes dragons are loving, gentle creatures. And.. lastly, I would love for her to have some sort of romantic interest. Also... HTTYD
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

JemWolf
Self-taught Artist Tries Her Best

Username: JemWolf
Dragon Type: Timberjack
Dragon Name: Tinder
Dragon's description: Average sized Timberjack. Juvenile. Various shades of brown. Golden eyes.
Dragon's Personality: A kind-hearted dragon. He can be quite timid shy at first, but can be an overexcited puppy dog when you get to know him (Though he's usually calm and collected). He's usually very quiet, and he loves nature. He has been known to apologize profusely to trees that he accidentally cuts with his wings. Always willing to help, but usually ends up getting in the way. He's very loyal, and will protect his friends and family with his life, if need be.
Status (wild or not): Can be roleplayed as either.
Other: His favorite food is Mackerel.

HTTYD

Dragon Type: Monstrous Nightmare
Dragon Name: Burst
Dragon's description: Reddish-orange (But mostly red) Juvenile. Yellow eyes.
Dragon's Personality: Quick to anger, but also quick to apologize, though he has been known to hold a grudge if he feels it wasn't his fault. Always hungry. Lazy. Temperamental. Overly protective. Procrastinator. Surprisingly snuggly.
Stadus (wild or not): Not wild. Rider is Jade (Me)
Other: Favorite food is Tuna. Friends with Tinder.

Hiya, I'm JemWolf, and I'm in way too many fandoms.
~
I'm a Mormon, I know it, I live it, I love it.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

JemWolf
11 Feb 2015, 03:58
Username: JemWolf
Dragon Type: Timberjack
Dragon Name: Tinder
Dragon's description: Average sized Timberjack. Juvenile. Various shades of brown. Golden eyes.
Dragon's Personality: A kind-hearted dragon. He can be quite timid shy at first, but can be an overexcited puppy dog when you get to know him (Though he's usually calm and collected). He's usually very quiet, and he loves nature. He has been known to apologize profusely to trees that he accidentally cuts with his wings. Always willing to help, but usually ends up getting in the way. He's very loyal, and will protect his friends and family with his life, if need be.
Status (wild or not): Can be roleplayed as either.
Other: His favorite food is Mackerel.

Dragon Type: Monstrous Nightmare
Dragon Name: Burst
Dragon's description: Reddish-orange (But mostly red) Juvenile. Yellow eyes.
Dragon's Personality: Quick to anger, but also quick to apologize, though he has been known to hold a grudge if he feels it wasn't his fault. Always hungry. Lazy. Temperamental. Overly protective. Procrastinator. Surprisingly snuggly.
Stadus (wild or not): Not wild. Rider is Jade (Me)
Other: Favorite food is Tuna. Friends with Tinder.

can you please PM me this and you are missing something in your form re read the rules ;)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hey guys!! :D anyone want to continue this?

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Username:Night_Stalker
Tribe:hooligan
Viking Name: Brant
Description: adverage size, a bit muscular, brown hair and stubble beard geen eyes. when he was young his mother died giving birth and his father died in battle defending berk from invaders (Drago). orphaned Brant lived with his aunt and uncle since he was 5. they are the closets people in his life and his only remaining family that he knows of. determined to keep his family name in good standing he will do anything he can to live up to his fathers legacy.
Personality: serious when needed but funny and pranky at times, dont care to much for manual labor, fights for honor and glory. his favorite weapon is a good sword and shield, but can use a bow when needed. A loyal friend and a great ally.
Position: rider
Other: secretly jealous of hicstrid, wants revenge for his fathers death

also... HTTYD

OC: Oliver and Storm

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Night_Stalker
05 Oct 2016, 23:49
Username:Night_Stalker
Tribe:hooligan
Viking Name: Brant
Description: adverage size, a bit muscular, brown hair and stubble beard geen eyes. when he was young his mother died giving birth and his father died in battle defending berk from invaders (Drago). orphaned Brant lived with his aunt and uncle since he was 5. they are the closets people in his life and his only remaining family that he knows of. determined to keep his family name in good standing he will do anything he can to live up to his fathers legacy.
Personality: serious when needed but funny and pranky at times, dont care to much for manual labor, fights for honor and glory. his favorite weapon is a good sword and shield, but can use a bow when needed. A loyal friend and a great ally.
Position: rider
Other: secretly jealous of hicstrid, wants revenge for his fathers death

also... HTTYD
Approved :)

Do you mind PMing this to me please?

Also you're welcome to make a form for your dragon (You won't have to add HTTYD in the second forum ;) )

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Username: Night_Stalker
Dragon Type: Night Fury
Dragon Name: Nightshade
Dragon's description: black, blueish purple eyes, all wings attached
Dragon's Personality: laid back, friendly, like to explore and get into things he shouldn’t, can be a little clumsy/goofy
Other: favorite food is salmon, love night ops

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

OC: Oliver and Storm

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Night_Stalker
06 Oct 2016, 02:05
Username: Night_Stalker
Dragon Type: Night Fury
Dragon Name: Nightshade
Dragon's description: black, blueish purple, all wings attached
Dragon's Personality: laid back, friendly, like to explore and get into things he shouldn’t, can be a little clumsy/goofy
Other: favorite food is salmon, love night ops

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Sweet thank you!

I'll update the list as soon as I get the chance!

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(I just found this again xD)