Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 23 Apr 2014, 23:28 (24823 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

ChaseMagnus
24 Apr 2014, 02:08
We can have our character powers actually. Jack still has his staff and his powers and it's up to Monica whether or not she wants Elsa to keep hers. The same goes for Rapunzel.
And I'm still to read the books as well so I'm no help there.
And Hiccup has his flaming sword!!!! :) haha although not sure how to modernize that
AndyMay
24 Apr 2014, 02:13
ChaseMagnus
24 Apr 2014, 02:08
We can have our character powers actually. Jack still has his staff and his powers and it's up to Monica whether or not she wants Elsa to keep hers. The same goes for Rapunzel.
And I'm still to read the books as well so I'm no help there.
I think you're posting in the wrong RP lol. This is WoD, not RotBFD. Lol
haha yeah that or Chase is gettig confused.

Though I have been thinking of doing a cross over rp of just Frozen and HTTYD. I did a story like that for my media studies, well more of a script for it, and my twacher just loved it. It was HTTYD, Zelda and Frozen with a guest appearance by Bowser. Sadly the dumb file didn't do what it said when i told it to save as a different file to hand in. I had a whole story beggining middle and everything scripted and only part had to be handed in. So i coppied the end to a new file and i guess they got miXxed up and now i don't have the whole thing :(

Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

*scratches head in confusion*
Ah well atleast you guys know what I was referring to! :D
Just don't tell anyone!!! Shhhhhh :ermm:
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

haha yes we did :)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hey quick note to anyone who isn't in the Rotbtfd I probably wont be back on till after 8pm EST tonight going to my grandparnts for the weekend and making a stop on the way for an appointment.

theringhero
All that is gold does not glitter.

My first character submission:

Username: theringhero
Tribe: Unknown Lands
Viking Name: Blunder the Lucky
Description: Blunder was born on a westward expedition. When he was young, his family was one of many who deserted and returned east across the ice when the ships became trapped on a frozen sea. However, they were attacked and overrun by a herd of speed stingers and few escaped. Blunder found himself captured by a wandering tribe of dragon trappers. He remained with them until adulthood before leaving due to disagreements with the chief.
Blunder is black-haired and green-eyed, and he is tall and strong. He is dressed in various furs and the skin of a Monstrous Nightmare. He owns a sword, a spear, a crossbow, several axes, and several knives. Blunder is skilled at building and laying various traps.
Personality: Blunder is distrustful, deceitful, ambitious, and opportunistic. He makes allies, not friends. While he may seem irredeemable, his heart isn’t black – only misguided. Blunder has a magnetic personality attracts many prospective dragon trappers to him. However, he has disdain for them and only sees them as competition as long as they serve themselves and not him.
Position: dragon trapper
Other: HTTYD

Dragon Type: snaptrapper
Dragon Name: Munch, Crunch, Chaw, and Gnaw
Dragon's Description: Munch, Crunch, Chaw, and Gnaw were captured by Blunder on one of many small islands in the Barbaric Archipelago. Though they were initially marked for sale to a smalltime warlord ordering an ‘exotic target practice dragon’ Blunder discovered a far better use for them. Bite, Gnaw, Munch, and Chomp were trained through fear and abuse to attract other dragons with their powerful pheromones.
Dragon's Personality: Munch, Crunch, Chaw, and Gnaw are obedient and submissive. They display little to no individuality and live to serve Blunder. This is a stark contrast to their calm and carefree lives before their capture.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

theringhero
07 Jul 2014, 16:23
My first character submission:

Tribe: Unknown Lands
Viking Name: Blunder the Lucky
Description: Blunder was born on a westward expedition. When he was young, his family was one of many who deserted and returned east across the ice when the ships became trapped on a frozen sea. However, they were attacked and overrun by a herd of speed stingers and few escaped. Blunder found himself captured by a wandering tribe of dragon trappers. He remained with them until adulthood before leaving due to disagreements with the chief.
Blunder is black-haired and green-eyed, and he is tall and strong. He is dressed in various furs and the skin of a Monstrous Nightmare. He owns a sword, a spear, a crossbow, several axes, and several knives. Blunder is skilled at building and laying various traps.
Personality: Blunder is distrustful, deceitful, ambitious, and opportunistic. He makes allies, not friends. While he may seem irredeemable, his heart isn’t black – only misguided. Blunder has a magnetic personality attracts many prospective dragon trappers to him. However, he has disdain for them and only sees them as competition as long as they serve themselves and not him.
Position: dragon trapper

Dragon Type: snaptrapper
Dragon Name: Bite, Gnaw, Munch, and Chomp
Dragon's Description: Bite, Gnaw, Munch, and Chomp were captured by Blunder on one of many small islands in the Barbaric Archipelago. Though they were initially marked for sale to a smalltime warlord ordering an ‘exotic target practice dragon’ Blunder discovered a far better use for them. Bite, Gnaw, Munch, and Chomp were trained through fear and abuse to attract other dragons with their powerful pheromones.
Dragon's Personality: Bite, Gnaw, Much, and Chomp are obedient and submissive. They display little to no individuality and live to serve Blunder. This is a stark contrast to their calm and carefree lives before their capture.
Accepted! (I really need to update the positions and dragons...... )

On that note We are currently looking for villains! Dragon Trappers, evil dragon riders etc.

So far here are some new dragons soon to be added
Snaptraper
Rumblehorn
Hotburple
Grapple Grounder
Seashocker
Snaffelfang
RainCutter
Scuttleclaw (baby only)
and
Toxic Nightshade

I will also be marking certain dragons as "Evil" Meaning they can only be tamed or ridden by Villains. A Toxic Nightshade would be an example of this.

theringhero

Alright, thanks!

I figured most people like being a hero and all, so I decided being a villain would be pretty cool. 8)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

theringhero
07 Jul 2014, 16:55
Alright, thanks!

I figured most people like being a hero and all, so I decided being a villain would be pretty cool. 8)
we need more bad guys forsure! we don't really need riders on Berk as much unless it's someone signing up for one of the original characters.

a really big bad guy for the plot we're getting into muahaha so far he/she is just a mysterious rider on a Toxic Nightshade,

:blink:

Oh! One more thing to everyone; Speaking of original characters Eret, Vlaka and Drago are currently Not available as we are waiting a little bit to make sure everyone has seen the second movie before we go into it's plot.

theringhero

Quote:

we need more bad guys forsure! we don't really need riders on Berk as much unless it's someone signing up for one of the original characters.

a really big bad guy for the plot we're getting into muahaha so far he/she is just a mysterious rider on a Toxic Nightshade,

:blink:
I can pitch in wherever I'm needed, villainous satisfaction guaranteed. :drago:

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Sweet! Well we're kind of in between sceens right now, Hiccup and Toothless just left Berk (trying to hide from the others but we all know they'll be coming soon haha)

so you're welcome to jump in anytime. :)