Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 20 Apr 2014, 01:10 (24867 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

ArabianGoddess
20 Apr 2014, 03:22
HTTYD

I was going to use a Deadly Nadder; but I wanted something different. =/ Could we have two dragons?

Dragon Type: Terrible Terror
Dragon Name: Snickers or Piper, still deciding.
Dragon's description: The dragon has light blue skin, with a light tan stripe and brown horns.
Dragon's Personality: Always hyper, sticking at her owners side and usually perched on her shoulder or helmet/head. Though hyper, she tends to be shy when around large crowds or people she can't trust or doesn't like.
Other: HTTYD (2)

Viking Form

Tribe: Hooligan
Viking Name: Singryd 'Signi' Skarsgård
Description: 5'7'' with brunette hair and hazel eyes, Signi wears her hair in a braid that sweeps behind her back, the braid is small designs that lay in her straight hair. She wears a light red (or light gray) short sleeve cotton tunic with a brown knotted belt, with Celtic patterns on the rims of the sleeves. She is sometimes seen with a bocksten pattern fleece hood. Her skirt is purple and reaches to her knees, while the Nordic tribe warriors belt/skirt lays underneath the bottom rim of the tunic and is made of suede leather and wolf fur.
Personality: Shy, intelligent, full of mischief.
Position: Medicine
Other: Great with a sword and axe, though she prefers the sword. She loves medicine knowledge.
yes two dragons but only if one is a Terror. Like how in the 2nd season the teens all have Terrors as mail dragons and yeah,
Also I kind of think it's be better if a medicine viking was older that 18, maybe more like 20's and up.

Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I have 3 :-/
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Dragon:
Dragon Type: Grapple Grounder{from the httyd video game}
Dragon's Name: Sharpfang
Dragon's Personality: Sharpfang is a young, but calm grapple grounder and has an air of nobleness about him. He hates the outcasts with a burning passion and doesn't take fancy to strangers. If shown affection, however, he'll accept anyone.
dragon's description: Sharpfang is very tall, for his thin, long neck. He has white scales covering most of his body, and small, detailed sea green markings. Sharpfang's eyes are a vibrant yellow
Stadus: Hita's Dragon
Other: Is currently trying to learn Norse from Hita.
~
Viking:
Tribe: Prefers to be a nomad but is an Ex Outcast.
Viking Name: Hita {Does not know last name}
Description: 5'4'' with dirty blond hair and brown eyes, Hita prefers to wear her hair down with an occasional small braid in the back. She wears a dark red red shirt with golden lining, a yellow sword belt and black skirt.
Personality: Outgoing, strong wits, likes adventure, great fighter.
Position: none at the moment.
Other: Great with her sword, 'Adventum'. Can talk to her dragon in fluent Dragonese.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

AndyMay
20 Apr 2014, 10:47
Well maybe since their all brother's it'll be okay :D
ToothlessNightFury
20 Apr 2014, 05:10
ArabianGoddess
20 Apr 2014, 03:22
HTTYD

I was going to use a Deadly Nadder; but I wanted something different. =/ Could we have two dragons?

Dragon Name: Snickers or Piper, still deciding.
Dragon's description: The dragon has light blue skin, with a light tan stripe and brown horns.
Dragon's Personality: Always hyper, sticking at her owners side and usually perched on her shoulder or helmet/head. Though hyper, she tends to be shy when around large crowds or people she can't trust or doesn't like.

Viking Form

Description: 5'7'' with brunette hair and hazel eyes, Signi wears her hair in a braid that sweeps behind her back, the braid is small designs that lay in her straight hair. She wears a light red (or light gray) short sleeve cotton tunic with a brown knotted belt, with Celtic patterns on the rims of the sleeves. She is sometimes seen with a bocksten pattern fleece hood. Her skirt is purple and reaches to her knees, while the Nordic tribe warriors belt/skirt lays underneath the bottom rim of the tunic and is made of suede leather and wolf fur.
Other: Great with a sword and axe, though she prefers the sword. She loves medicine knowledge.
yes two dragons but only if one is a Terror. Like how in the 2nd season the teens all have Terrors as mail dragons and yeah,
Also I kind of think it's be better if a medicine viking was older that 18, maybe more like 20's and up.

Awwww I wanted a Whispering Death :P So You can have two as long as one is too small to fly i.e Terrible Terror Smothering Smokebreath Fireworm etc

"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ArabianGoddess
Hatchling

Alright, thanks for the quick reply. =) Here is my edit form. I was actually thinking of making her in her 20s but I wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't...I dunno why but yea. =/

Dragon Name: Snicker

Dragon Type: Deadly Nadder
Dragon Name: Vinkur
Dragon's description: The dragon is a emerald green scaled dragon, with light yellow horns and tail thorns/claws. He wears a brown saddle, the saddle as foot petals made of metal that attach to the sides and behind the rider is a box like attachment, which can store a weapon, sleeping bag, etc. The saddle can carry two people if needed.
Dragon's Personality: Calm, protective over her owner, friendly but fierce/ready for battle(s)

Viking Form

Description: 5'7'' with brunette hair and hazel eyes, Signi wears her hair in a straight fashion which has small braid patterns that sweep into the back. She wears a light red (or light gray) short sleeve cotton tunic with a brown knotted belt and Celtic patterns on the rims of the sleeves. She is sometimes seen with a bocksten pattern fleece hood, or fur hood in the winter. Her skirt is purple and reaches to her knees, while the Nordic tribe warriors belt/skirt lays underneath the bottom rim of the tunic and is made of suede leather and wolf fur. Her boots reach up to her knees and are made of light brown leather and fox fur. She wears a dragon tooth necklace that reaches to her belt, given to her from her brother Rual. She has a sheate for her sword and axe, though she is seen with the sword more than often.
"She's my princess and whatever she wants, she gets."
"Ruffnut? Didn't she bury you alive?"
"Ah. Only for a few hours."
كيف تروض تنينك

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
But as Chase said they're all brothers,
It's more for anyone new that I think 1 riding and 1 little like Teror or Smokebreaths or Fireworms etc.
Hope_and_Heir
20 Apr 2014, 14:24
Dragon:
Dragon Type: Grapple Grounder{from the httyd video game}
Dragon's Name: Sharpfang
Dragon's Personality: Sharpfang is a young, but calm grapple grounder and has an air of nobleness about him. He hates the outcasts with a burning passion and doesn't take fancy to strangers. If shown affection, however, he'll accept anyone.
dragon's description: Sharpfang is very tall, for his thin, long neck. He has white scales covering most of his body, and small, detailed sea green markings. Sharpfang's eyes are a vibrant yellow
Stadus: Hita's Dragon
Other: Is currently trying to learn Norse from Hita.
~
Viking:
Tribe: Prefers to be a nomad but is an Ex Outcast.
Viking Name: Hita {Does not know last name}
Description: 5'4'' with dirty blond hair and brown eyes, Hita prefers to wear her hair down with an occasional small braid in the back. She wears a dark red red shirt with golden lining, a yellow sword belt and black skirt.
Personality: Outgoing, strong wits, likes adventure, great fighter.
Position: none at the moment.
Other: Great with her sword, 'Adventum'. Can talk to her dragon in fluent Dragonese.
this reminds me i need to add them to the list still...
ArabianGoddess
20 Apr 2014, 18:51
Alright, thanks for the quick reply. =) Here is my edit form. I was actually thinking of making her in her 20s but I wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't...I dunno why but yea. =/

Dragon Name: Snicker

Dragon Type: Deadly Nadder
Dragon Name: Vinkur
Dragon's description: The dragon is a emerald green scaled dragon, with light yellow horns and tail thorns/claws. He wears a brown saddle, the saddle as foot petals made of metal that attach to the sides and behind the rider is a box like attachment, which can store a weapon, sleeping bag, etc. The saddle can carry two people if needed.
Dragon's Personality: Calm, protective over her owner, friendly but fierce/ready for battle(s)

Viking Form

Description: 5'7'' with brunette hair and hazel eyes, Signi wears her hair in a straight fashion which has small braid patterns that sweep into the back. She wears a light red (or light gray) short sleeve cotton tunic with a brown knotted belt and Celtic patterns on the rims of the sleeves. She is sometimes seen with a bocksten pattern fleece hood, or fur hood in the winter. Her skirt is purple and reaches to her knees, while the Nordic tribe warriors belt/skirt lays underneath the bottom rim of the tunic and is made of suede leather and wolf fur. Her boots reach up to her knees and are made of light brown leather and fox fur. She wears a dragon tooth necklace that reaches to her belt, given to her from her brother Rual. She has a sheate for her sword and axe, though she is seen with the sword more than often.
Both forms accepted :)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

ToothlessNightFury
21 Apr 2014, 04:00
AndyMay
But as Chase said they're all brothers,
It's more for anyone new that I think 1 riding and 1 little like Teror or Smokebreaths or Fireworms etc.

So I can "find" a Whispering Death. I don't need to ride him, just befriend him for future purpose!
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Anyone know what kind of Dragon would fit someone like Elsa or Anna from Frozen?

I'm thinking of making a character like one of them

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Uhmmmmmm Anna should have something like a Terrible Terror or if it's to be ride-able, a Nadder or a Timberjack. Elsa should have a bewilderbeast because ice but since that won't happen Hmmmmmmmmmm I would say Flightmare but uhmmmmmmmmmmmm :-/ hmmmmmmmm I'll have to think on this one
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

hmm... Anna having a terror or Nadder... hmm...

Elsa I was thinking a flighmare too haha.