Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 19:24 (25191 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
09 Apr 2014, 23:07
FORM: (please make your from detailed.)
Dragon FORM
Username: Rebecca (The Dragon Lady Of Berk)
Dragon Type: Night Fury
Dragon Name: Skye
Dragon's description: Similar to Toothless, except with blue eyes (like the sky) and a slight magenta hue to her. (Made a photo shop of her if you'd like to see) small for a night fury, but do not underestimate that.
Dragon's Personality: Skye is a very bubbly and kind dragon, and is very close to her rider (me) she is very friendly with other villagers but is also very protective of her rider, Skye may be a kind to her allies, but to her enemies; well that's another story. She will do anything to protect her friends and her rider from harm, enemies will regret having crossed her. She is very intelligent, she may be smaller than her male counterpart but do not underestimate her, she is very powerful. She and her rider have a dry sense of humor which tends to go over peoples heads, well except Hiccup.
Position: Rider.
Adding you to the characters now
just so you know all dragons don't have a position
and humans need seperat forms
so like if you want to be your own rider you need a form for your viking too ;)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Toothless
09 Apr 2014, 23:19
AndyMay
09 Apr 2014, 22:38
Be nice to me, this is my first ever RP character!

Dragon Type: Monsterous Nightmare
Dragon's Name: Drogon
Appearance: Black with a reddish hue.
Dragon's Personality: Drogon is a highly aggressive Dragon, this is due to him being the oldest and largest of his two brothers Rhaegal and Viserion. He enjoys asserting his dominance over other dragons. He is fairly wild, and can be a danger even to his Rider (Although not nearly as much as he is to others). He refuses to let anyone else Ride him other than his Viking, Dany. Drogon (and his Brothers) is not a dragon to be crossed.
Position: (Please explain this to me and I shall fill this in)
so the position for a dragon actually shouldn't be there any more (forgot to remove it) it's more for humans and yeah

Ah okay. I'll remove them then!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
Dragon Egg

Alrighty, Give me the form, and i'll fill it in.

Will there be other riders too? like Hiccup and the gang, Stoick, Gobber, etc?

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
09 Apr 2014, 23:31
Alrighty, Give me the form, and i'll fill it in.

Will there be other riders too? like Hiccup and the gang, Stoick, Gobber, etc?
Viking Form
Username:
Viking Name:
Tribe (i.e Hooligan, Outcast, Beserk etc):
Personality:
Position:
Other:

and I'm hoping for Hiccup and all of them :)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
Dragon Egg

Alright, here ya go!

Viking Form
Username: TheDragonLadyOfBerk
Viking Name: Rebecca
Tribe (i.e Hooligan, Outcast, Beserk etc): Hooligan.
Description: Blue eyes, Red hair (Ginger, basically, without the freckles) lets say I look like Anna from frozen, but I have a british accent at 15, she's 5'3, at 20, she's 5'7, she may be smaller than the other vikings (except snotlout) but do not underestimate that (that is if its HTTYD 2, if not she's a similar height to the others at 15).
Personality: I tend to have a dry sense of humor, which I share with my dragon and Hiccup. I'm good friends with the gang, but mostly Hiccup and Astrid. Have a personality similiar to my dragon, Kind, bubbly, caring, empathetic, smart, awkward, selfless and a quick thinker, and tend to give good advice when needed, skilled dragon trainer after learning from the best. But hurt any of my friends or my dragon? well, lets just say you shouldn't have done that. (Also just for some fun, I have a crush on Hiccup) me and Astrid are a bit like a viking duo when it comes to fighting. Snotlout tries to make passes on every girl in the group as usual, but he always fails.
Position: Rider

When is this set? are we going through the HTTYD plot or is it going to be after that?

By the way, how do you put a gif at the end of your post?

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
09 Apr 2014, 23:49
Alright, here ya go!

Viking Form
Username: TheDragonLadyOfBerk
Viking Name: Rebecca
Tribe (i.e Hooligan, Outcast, Beserk etc): Hooligan.
Description: Blue eyes, Red hair (Ginger, basically, without the freckles) lets say I look like Anna from frozen, but I have a british accent.
Personality: I tend to have a dry sense of humor, which I share with my dragon and Hiccup. I'm good friends with the gang, but mostly Hiccup and Astrid. Have a personality similiar to my dragon, Kind, bubbly, caring, empathetic, smart, awkward and a quick thinker, and tend to give good advice when needed, skilled dragon trainer after learning from the best. But hurt any of my friends or my dragon? well, lets just say you shouldn't have done that. (Also just for some fun, I have a crush on Hiccup) me and Astrid are a bit like a viking duo when it comes to fighting. Snotlout tries to make passes on every girl in the group as usual, but he always fails.
Position: Rider

When is this set? are we going through the HTTYD plot or is it going to be after that?

By the way, how do you put a gif at the end of your post?
It's after HTTYD and to add a gif click on the image button at the top of the post box (it says image) and insert the link to the gif in the box that shows up

or upload a gif and make it your signature (which is what I've done)

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Username:AndyMay (I presume you are talking about the account that will be using the character. If so, all mine will be on the account)
Viking Name:Daenerys (Better known as Dany to her freinds, of which she has few :/)
Tribe: For now she shall be a Hooligan but if anyone has some good idea's of what Tribe Dany belong in, I may change it.
Description: Platinum Blonde Hair with blue/violet eyes. She is a very beautiful woman, but not the tallest by any means (at a short 5' 1"). She has a fairly pale skin tone.
Personality: Daenerys has a gentle heart, no matter how much she denies it. She hates injustice done in this world, and one day hopes to rid the world of all its injustice, and maybe even rule one day. She loves her Dragons with all her heart. To come in between her and her Dragons would most likely end in death of the perpetrator, especially if any harm were to come to her 'babies'. Dany, much like her dragons, is not someone to be underestimated (It's probably where they get it from)
Position:(If I could have some examples of possible positions I would appreciate it!)

I feel all my character are very aggressive. I'd just like to say that while they can be, as long as you're nice, they'll be nice to you too!

EDIT: if anyone has a problem with my characters, or a question, I'd be happy to change/answer. (Although I would prefer a few opinions if you would like some changed made)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 00:03
Username:AndyMay (I presume you are talking about the account that will be using the character. If so, all mine will be on the account)
Viking Name:Daenerys (Better known as Dany to her freinds, of which she has few :/)
Tribe: For now she shall be a Hooligan but if anyone has some good idea's of what Tribe Dany belong in, I may change it.
Description: Platinum Blonde Hair with blue/violet eyes. She is a very beautiful woman, but not the tallest by any means (at a short 5' 1"). She has a fairly pale skin tone.
Personality: Daenerys has a gentle heart, no matter how much she denies it. She hates injustice done in this world, and one day hopes to rid the world of all its injustice, and maybe even rule one day. She loves her Dragons with all her heart. To come in between her and her Dragons would most likely end in death of the perpetrator, especially if any harm were to come to her 'babies'. Dany, much like her dragons, is not someone to be underestimated (It's probably where they get it from)
Position:(If I could have some examples of possible positions I would appreciate it!)

I feel all my character are very aggressive. I'd just like to say that while they can be, as long as you're nice, they'll be nice to you too!

EDIT: if anyone has a problem with my characters, or a question, I'd be happy to change/answer. (Although I would prefer a few opinions if you would like some changed made)
adding you now!

I feel like i should make Hiccup so we can start on this but i dunno, I was thinking of saving Hiccup for someone else if they wanted him....

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
Dragon Egg

Why don't you be Hiccup, Since your Toothless, you can play at your own interactions with your rider, as I'm going to do with my dragon, Skye.

But it's up to you.

When we start the Rp though, Hiccups gotta start with "This is Berk..." and blah blah blah xD but it depends when were starting it, is the gang 14-15 or 19-20?

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 00:15
adding you now!

I feel like i should make Hiccup so we can start on this but i dunno, I was thinking of saving Hiccup for someone else if they wanted him....
Thanks!

Personally I doubt I'll be making anymore characters from now on. Unless I decide that My characters lives are getting boring and need a bit of spice, then I'll maybe throw in some new character.

I don't mind who adds Hiccup personally. If you want to go right ahead.

EDIT: Quick question, can we create new species of Dragon? Because if we can I'd love some help with the naming of my Dragons species!

by the way, For Danys position could I add something like '(Former) Chieftess to be' I.e. her family was the head of a tribe but they were overthrown but an invading faction so she joined the Hooligans?