Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 22:52 (25213 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 02:48
Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 02:41
WasBornCrazy
10 Apr 2014, 01:24
Will this form be alright?

Name:
Character:
Well I have the form I posted on the front page that explains what you need, age probably should be in there... (opps i forgot to add age ...)

but it just keeps it easier if you use the form I have posted. It is in the spoilers. The spoilers do not have any info about the movie just this rp.
Ah I forgot about age too. I think i'll make Dany around 17-18 at this point. I don't know. I'll think about its ome more.
It's totally fine haha
I just kind of asumed that Hiccup and friends (So the Riders) would be the age they are in the 2nd movie (so like 18-19/20)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Username: WasBornCrazy

Viking Name: Orla (real viking name BTW)

Tribe : Hooligan

Description: A young girl with almond hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a headband decorated with skulls. Her shirt is blue with a white fur vest. Her skirt is navy blue and also accessorised with skulls. Her boots are brown.

Personality: Quiet and caring, but don't get onto her bad side because you won't see the end of that! She strongly dislikes battle.

Position:Youngest member

Other: She doesn't have a dragon yet....

Is that good enough?
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

While you're going to learn more when we start I might as well point out now that Dany and her dragons aren't Vikings at all. They were simply forced northwards (I'll explain when we get started)
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 03:25
While you're going to learn more when we start I might as well point out now that Dany and her dragons aren't Vikings at all. They were simply forced northwards (I'll explain when we get started)
Opps i quoted you and accidentally posted it haha

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

WasBornCrazy
10 Apr 2014, 03:17

Description: A young girl with almond hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a headband decorated with skulls. Her shirt is blue with a white fur vest. Her skirt is navy blue and also accessorised with skulls. Her boots are brown.

Personality: Quiet and caring, but don't get onto her bad side because you won't see the end of that! She strongly dislikes battle.

Is that good enough?
Well there can't really be a youngest member at just 16. Remember in the shows Gostauv was probably only about 8. And if your character does not have a dragon then they are a villager. If you read all the posts in spoilers and rules it explains all this :)
You're also missing something in your form, re read the rules on my first post ;)

WasBornCrazy

Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 04:42
WasBornCrazy
10 Apr 2014, 03:17

Is that good enough?
Well there can't really be a youngest member at just 16. Remember in the shows Gostauv was probably only about 8. And if your character does not have a dragon then they are a villager. If you read all the posts in spoilers and rules it explains all this :)
You're also missing something in your form, re read the rules on my first post ;)
Will change....
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Oops I didn't put HTTYD in my post. And I didn't pm it to you (I presume you saw my edit that added two othr dragons).

Will you be posting a full list of characters before we start? (For reference)

Also, can a mod please make a seperate section for this RP, then move this there. That way non of the RPs will get mixed up.

Thanks!

WasBornCrazy

HTTYD

Other: Dragon is monstrous nightmare named stampede

Changed. :D

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Anyone got a good name suggestion for my Dragon species?
They're large, larger than a monstrous nightmare (in length, body size, and wing span).
They're not as fast as the other dragons (still faster than a Gronkle XD), this is fue to their heavy armour plating/scales.
They're a very aggressive species (and fans for making a lot of noise).
Their fire type is a sustained jet of fkames (it's a gas, unlike the MN which is more like napalm).

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

WasBornCrazy
10 Apr 2014, 05:07
HTTYD

Other: Dragon is monstrous nightmare named stampede

Changed. :D
You still can't be the youngest member, sorry but as i said there is no single youngest member. Also still 14 is too old to be the youngest member of the tribe. You can be A young dragon rider but not THE youngest. So her position would be Dragon Rider. And the age 15 was fine ;) so if you want to keep her at 15 that is fine.

I will add her when i am on a computer tomorrow.