Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2014, 01:31 (25196 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 05:04
Oops I didn't put HTTYD in my post. And I didn't pm it to you (I presume you saw my edit that added two othr dragons).

Will you be posting a full list of characters before we start? (For reference)

Also, can a mod please make a seperate section for this RP, then move this there. That way non of the RPs will get mixed up.

Thanks!
What do you mean seperate character list? On the second post i have a list if characters if that's what you mean

And don't worry about the past forms for PMing them. I added that for future to keep it cleaner and neater here :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 05:31
What do you mean seperate character list? On the second post i have a list if characters if that's what you mean

And don't worry about the past forms for PMing them. I added that for future to keep it cleaner and neater here :)
Oh I didn't notice you'd posted the list there xD.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 05:27
You still can't be the youngest member.
Whoops, I forgot to change that, I don't want her youngest member....
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Question. Will there be a limited number of Riders and Dragons? I feel that if there aren't it may get a little out of hand (and I only ask this because of the Fact that you said normal font means everyone else)

Also I might change a few facts about my characters tribe (Just fine tuning it, nothing big). For example, I don't want Dany to be a fully fledged Hooligan. But more a 'friend' of the tribe.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 05:43
Question. Will there be a limited number of Riders and Dragons? I feel that if there aren't it may get a little out of hand (and I only ask this because of the Fact that you said normal font means everyone else)

Also I might change a few facts about my characters tribe (Just fine tuning it, nothing big). For example, I don't want Dany to be a fully fledged Hooligan. But more a 'friend' of the tribe.
Hmm.... I probably should put a limit... How's a limitnof two or three?

I really should make a discussion thread for this....

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 05:47
AndyMay

Like I said. We need a mod to make a new forum sub section so we can put everything about this Rp in there, away from any others.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 05:48
Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 05:47
AndyMay

Like I said. We need a mod to make a new forum sub section so we can put everything about this Rp in there, away from any others.
http://forums.berksgrapevine.com/topic/10192170/1/

Well i made that for now just till stuff is moved and all, i have no idea how to get our discussion posts from here moved though....

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

You should rename this one to make it the recruitment thread. That way it will result in even less clutter. And can instead be applications only.

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Username: Berknation
Viking Name: Meyla Habborth
Tribe (i.e Hooligan, Outcast, Beserk etc): Hooligan
Description:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Obviously without the wings and fire XD
Personality: Adventurous, fierce, funny, playful, proud, relatively outgoing if you're her friend.
Position: Viking?
Other: don't think so

(thought I'd hop in an RP here... :) )

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

She looks awesome!