Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 20:46 (25218 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 00:29
Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 00:15
adding you now!

I feel like i should make Hiccup so we can start on this but i dunno, I was thinking of saving Hiccup for someone else if they wanted him....
Thanks!

Personally I doubt I'll be making anymore characters from now on. Unless I decide that My characters lives are getting boring and need a bit of spice, then I'll maybe throw in some new character.

I don't mind who adds Hiccup personally. If you want to go right ahead.

EDIT: Quick question, can we create new species of Dragon? Because if we can I'd love some help with the naming of my Dragons species!

by the way, For Danys position could I add something like '(Former) Chieftess to be' I.e. her family was the head of a tribe but they were overthrown but an invading faction so she joined the Hooligans?
If you think you can give enough info about a new kind sure!
and yep I'll add that.
TheDragonLadyOfBerk
10 Apr 2014, 00:28
Why don't you be Hiccup, Since your Toothless, you can play at your own interactions with your rider, as I'm going to do with my dragon, Skye.

But it's up to you.

When we start the Rp though, Hiccups gotta start with "This is Berk..." and blah blah blah xD but it depends when were starting it, is the gang 14-15 or 19-20?
I was kind of thinking they could be maybe closer to 19/20
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
Dragon Egg

That fits in fine then

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
Dragon Egg

Just a note: I'm gonna have to go to sleep soon, Times different here in the UK and its going to be 2am soon, so I can probably rp for a bit, but we'll have to carry on tomorrow, okay? :)

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Images of the Dragons. As you can see they have much harder scales than other dragons.
Also bare in mind that they're only about 2-3 years old by now. So they're not even fully grown yet (At this point they're more like teens)
(The images of Rhaegal and Viserion are too large to fit in here. I'll try and post a link if I can find them again!)
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Will this form be alright?

Name:
Character:
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

WasBornCrazy
10 Apr 2014, 01:24

Name:
Character:
I'd give t least a little description of their personality. But other than that I think it should be fine. I say THINK. I may be wrong.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 01:43
WasBornCrazy

Name:
Character:
I'd give t least a little description of their personality. But other than that I think it should be fine. I say THINK. I may be wrong.
I was thinking character/personality?
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

WasBornCrazy
10 Apr 2014, 01:51
AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 01:43
WasBornCrazy

Name:
Character:
I was thinking character/personality?
Oh yeah. Sorry. That should be fine then. Although you do know there is already a pre-made form for vikings at the top, right? But anyway that'll be fine from what I can tell

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

WasBornCrazy

Name:
Character:
Well I have the form I posted on the front page that explains what you need, age probably should be in there... (opps i forgot to add age ...)

but it just keeps it easier if you use the form I have posted. It is in the spoilers. The spoilers do not have any info about the movie just this rp.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Toothless
10 Apr 2014, 02:41
WasBornCrazy

Name:
Character:
Well I have the form I posted on the front page that explains what you need, age probably should be in there... (opps i forgot to add age ...)

but it just keeps it easier if you use the form I have posted. It is in the spoilers. The spoilers do not have any info about the movie just this rp.
Ah I forgot about age too. I think i'll make Dany around 17-18 at this point. I don't know. I'll think about its ome more.