Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 15 Apr 2014, 18:59 (25518 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

DragonGIrl8998
15 Apr 2014, 21:39
Cool! So, when do we start? xD
I guess whenever everyone wants to?
ChaseMagnus
15 Apr 2014, 22:02
Are we gonna start without Snoutlout, Fishlegs and Astrid or are we waiting or what?

Also ToothlessTheNightFury there are some mistakes in Volt's description. Instead of putting his Rider's name as Vlad I accidentally put it as Chase. I changed/edited it in the entry form for Volt and if it's not too much trouble could you please change it in the character description for Volt on Berk. (The Dragon Form for Volt is on page 7)
Doesn't matter to me, I am hoping that someone(s) makes them soon though,
And I will make that fox for Volt when I get back -have to go out for a bit and will be back around 9:30-10:30 EST. And thanks for telling me the page number :) saves me a lot of time searching for it :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Anyone is welcome to start if they would like:)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

We're still open everyone! If you want to join in just post an application and we'll add you to the list! Come on! You know you want to!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

Dragon Form:

Username: Gallifreyan Dragon
Dragon Type: Skrill
Dragon Name: Stormrider (Stormy, for short)
Dragon's Dscription: Stormy is a small Skrill, with a mixture of bluish colors all around his body and has goldish yellow eyes.
Dragon's Personality: Stormhunter is a friendly dragon, unlike most of Skrills. He's always close when needed and chooses not to fight against other dragons. Loves to fly, is always curious about everything around (and getting in trouble because of that) and adores to be around his friend Hunter.
Status (wild or not): Tamed by Hunter
Other: HTTYD

Viking Form:

Viking Name: Hunter Vitur Drengur (Hunter the Insane)
Tribe (i.e Hooligan, Outcast, Beserk etc): Tribeless (former Beserker)
Description: Hunter is a curious boy, like his dragon. Now living in a small island close to Berk, he's always getting in trouble because of his dragon, who's always scaring traders, causing trouble around Berk and breaking his rider's equipment. He has dark brown eyes and curly black hair. He's around 16 years old. To ride Stormy, he made two armors: one made of pure steel (helping him like a Faraday suit) and a non-conductive suit to prevent sparks from reaching his body.
Position: Traveler
Other:
Spoiler: click to toggle

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I think that we're full up on Riders. You can still have a dragon but you don't get the title of rider. Sorry.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Gallifreyan Dragon
17 Apr 2014, 15:20
Dragon Form:

Dragon's Dscription: Stormy is a small Skrill, with a mixture of bluish colors all around his body and has goldish yellow eyes.
Dragon's Personality: Stormhunter is a friendly dragon, unlike most of Skrills. He's always close when needed and chooses not to fight against other dragons. Loves to fly, is always curious about everything around (and getting in trouble because of that) and adores to be around his friend Hunter.

Viking Form:

Description: Hunter is a curious boy, like his dragon. Now living in a small island close to Berk, he's always getting in trouble because of his dragon, who's always scaring traders, causing trouble around Berk and breaking his rider's equipment. He has dark brown eyes and curly black hair. To ride Stormy, he made two armors: one made of pure steel (helping him like a Faraday suit) and a non-conductive suit to prevent sparks from reaching his body.
Position: Rider, Blacksmith
Other:
Great!Thanks for joining!

Adding you to the characters list,
though since he's now tribeless he wouldn't really be considered a blacksmith or a rider really, they'd be more like Travelers,
AndyMay
17 Apr 2014, 14:22
We're still open everyone! If you want to join in just post an application and we'll add you to the list! Come on! You know you want to!
Yes!! It would be great to see one like Astrid and Snotlout and members of other tribes!

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

ToothlessNightFury
17 Apr 2014, 15:48
Gallifreyan Dragon
17 Apr 2014, 15:20
Dragon Form:

Viking Form:

Description: Hunter is a curious boy, like his dragon. Now living in a small island close to Berk, he's always getting in trouble because of his dragon, who's always scaring traders, causing trouble around Berk and breaking his rider's equipment. He has dark brown eyes and curly black hair. To ride Stormy, he made two armors: one made of pure steel (helping him like a Faraday suit) and a non-conductive suit to prevent sparks from reaching his body.
Position: Rider, Blacksmith
Other:
Great!Thanks for joining!

Adding you to the characters list,
though since he's now tribeless he wouldn't really be considered a blacksmith or a rider really, they'd be more like Travelers
Alright! Thanks! :D (I edited my post, I forgot the age of my character...)
Spoiler: click to toggle

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(So I'd like to start. Here's a first post, just mention if somethings off or whatever.)

Meyla hauled the last barrel into the Great Hall and rolled it to the back with the others. She set it down and sighed, "finally... thought that would never be done." She walked back outside to see several other people carrying the last few barrels, or getting help from their dragons. She wished she had a dragon- she knew she would be an amazing rider! She was certainly old enough too, being the same age as Astrid... who was no doubt an excellent flyer.
The preparations were for ThawFest, which began tomorrow. Every day had events, and every night a party. She wanted to participate, and perhaps they would let her. The games might be her chance to prove that she could handle a dragon, and prove her spot as a viking.
A few greeted her as they passed, and she smiled back politely. She jogged down the steps, wondering if she could get a break, or if more decorations had to be put up. The other tribes' ships would be arriving shortly.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

We've all been posting here for in Berk: Berk

ArabianGoddess
Hatchling

HTTYD

I was going to use a Deadly Nadder; but I wanted something different. =/ Could we have two dragons?

Dragon Type: Terrible Terror
Dragon Name: Snickers or Piper, still deciding.
Dragon's description: The dragon has light blue skin, with a light tan stripe and brown horns.
Dragon's Personality: Always hyper, sticking at her owners side and usually perched on her shoulder or helmet/head. Though hyper, she tends to be shy when around large crowds or people she can't trust or doesn't like.
Other: HTTYD (2)

Viking Form

Tribe: Hooligan
Viking Name: Singryd 'Signi' Skarsgård
Description: 5'7'' with brunette hair and hazel eyes, Signi wears her hair in a braid that sweeps behind her back, the braid is small designs that lay in her straight hair. She wears a light red (or light gray) short sleeve cotton tunic with a brown knotted belt, with Celtic patterns on the rims of the sleeves. She is sometimes seen with a bocksten pattern fleece hood. Her skirt is purple and reaches to her knees, while the Nordic tribe warriors belt/skirt lays underneath the bottom rim of the tunic and is made of suede leather and wolf fur.
Personality: Shy, intelligent, full of mischief.
Position: Medicine
Other: Great with a sword and axe, though she prefers the sword. She loves medicine knowledge.
"She's my princess and whatever she wants, she gets."
"Ruffnut? Didn't she bury you alive?"
"Ah. Only for a few hours."
كيف تروض تنينك