Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 17:10 (24832 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

This is Berk. For generations, it was Viking against Dragon. The battles were ferocious. Then one day, everything changed. I met Toothless, and together we've shown people here that instead of fighting dragons, we can ride them, live with them, even train them. Now our adventures are limitless
-Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III :hiccup:
Post info
1)Welcome/Rules/Land info/positions and dragons
2)Dragons/Vikings
3)Events/News

Rules
Land Info
Positions
Dragons
Dragon Form
Viking Form
Example
This is Berk. Life here is amazing. Dragons used to be a bit of a problem. But that was five years ago. Now they've all moved in. And with Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger.
-Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III :hiccup:
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

WOD'S Legend
Bold = the Chiefs/Chief's Dragons
Italics = Riders/Their Dragons
Bold Italics = Chief's Sons/Daughters and their dragons (if they have any)
Normal = everyone else and wild dragons.

Played By/Tribe/Age/Name
Vikings
We have... Dragons Type/Played By/Name
Dragons

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

NEWS:

It's Thawfest Everyone!
Head on over to Berk to join in on the fun!

Anyone willing to look up dragon info as we learn more about them please feel free to and send me the info in a pm or have a post on here for it and let me know when you update it :)

Lageos
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Alright, I am going to join with my fanfiction characters, but The sign up is a little sparse on info, are we RPing the dragons or vikings or both? just a little clarification would be great, also I cant tell, but are you UserToothless? Jeez this will get confusing eventually XD

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Be nice to me, this is my first ever RP character!

Dragon Type: Yet to be named OC Species
Dragon's Name: Drogon
Appearance: Black with a reddish hue.
Dragon's Personality: Drogon is a highly aggressive Dragon, this is due to him being the oldest and largest of his two brothers Rhaegal and Viserion. He is constantly asserting his dominance over other dragons, and is always needing to break up fights between his brothers. He is fairly wild, and can be a danger even to his Rider (Although not nearly as much as he is to others). He refuses to let anyone else Ride him other than his Viking, Dany. Drogon (and his Brothers) is not a dragon to be crossed, especially if you threaten his Rider. For the most part, Drogon is only ever friendly (if you can call it that) to Dany.

Dragon's Name: Rhaegal
Appearance: Emerald Green with a bronze hue.
Dragon's Personality: Rhaegal is the brother of Drogon and Viserion. Due to their similar size he and Viserion rarely get along and tend to fight a large amount. That is until their brother, Drogon steps in. Rhaegal is currently a Riderless Dragon, and instead opts to simply fly alongside his brother and his Rider. Rhaegal could, in comparison to his brothers, be considered a much more friendly Dragon, the only time you should really be afraid is when he's having a fight with his brother Viserion. But the rest of the time he is much more docile.

Last Dragon, I swear.

Dragon's Name: Viserion
Appearance: Golden scales with orange wings.
Dragon's Personality: Viserion is much like his brother Rhaegal. I.e. He's always fighting and trying to assert his dominance over his brother. Much like Rhaegal Viserion is yet to find a rider so follows his brother rider around instead. Viserion, much like Drogon is an agressive dragon, although not nearly as dangerous as his larger brother, he is still not to be crossed.

Images of the Dragons these are based off of are available.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

TheDragonLadyOfBerk
Dragon Egg

FORM: (please make your from detailed.)
Dragon FORM
Username: Rebecca (The Dragon Lady Of Berk)
Dragon Type: Night Fury
Dragon Name: Skye
Dragon's description: Similar to Toothless, except with blue eyes (like the sky) and a slight magenta hue to her. (Made a photo shop of her if you'd like to see) small for a night fury, but do not underestimate that.
Dragon's Personality: Skye is a very bubbly and kind dragon, and is very close to her rider (me) she is very friendly with other villagers but is also very protective of her rider, Skye may be a kind to her allies, but to her enemies; well that's another story. She will do anything to protect her friends and her rider from harm, enemies will regret having crossed her. She is very intelligent, she may be smaller than her male counterpart but do not underestimate her, she is very powerful. She and her rider have a dry sense of humor which tends to go over peoples heads, well except Hiccup.
Position: Rider.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Question, is there a form for Vikings too? I would very much like to add my rider Dany.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Baricuda
09 Apr 2014, 22:21
Alright, I am going to join with my fanfiction characters, but The sign up is a little sparse on info, are we RPing the dragons or vikings or both? just a little clarification would be great, also I cant tell, but are you UserToothless? Jeez this will get confusing eventually XD
I'm ToothlessNightFury :)

and both, so basically you can have it that it's the characters vikings talking to each other
or the dragons talking to other dragons in the dragon language (like in the books)

and Vikings comunicating with the dragons - this could could be that dragons understand Viking language and the dragons responding by facial expressions like the movie,

or like in the books vikings can speak Dragonise when needed

how vikings and dragons comunicate will be determined by what everyone else thinks. (I will make a poll for this)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
09 Apr 2014, 23:13
Question, is there a form for Vikings too? I would very much like to add my rider Dany.
Yep I'm making one up

see when i first made this it was just dragons
and when i posted it here I hadn't had a chance to make up a viking form. I'll work on that now, thanks for reminding me!

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
09 Apr 2014, 22:38
Be nice to me, this is my first ever RP character!

Dragon Type: Monsterous Nightmare
Dragon's Name: Drogon
Appearance: Black with a reddish hue.
Dragon's Personality: Drogon is a highly aggressive Dragon, this is due to him being the oldest and largest of his two brothers Rhaegal and Viserion. He enjoys asserting his dominance over other dragons. He is fairly wild, and can be a danger even to his Rider (Although not nearly as much as he is to others). He refuses to let anyone else Ride him other than his Viking, Dany. Drogon (and his Brothers) is not a dragon to be crossed.
Position: (Please explain this to me and I shall fill this in)
so the position for a dragon actually shouldn't be there any more (forgot to remove it) it's more for humans and yeah