Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 17 Nov 2014, 18:58 (35613 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"I knew it!" Astrid cried, "You want Hiccup to help train your dragons! You're just like Alvin! Wait What?' She thought about what this Malifice had said. Danger, dragons... She wasn't sure if she should trust him or not yet. Though he did to a point just save her. She glanced over at the Toxic Nightmare. It looked almost like a skrill, but more fierce. She then glanced over to Malifice then down at the stick she'd picked up earlier. She quietly pulled it closer to herself, hidden in her movements as she jumped up. She planned to use it later. If Malifice had left a trail for Hiccup to follow then she was going to make sure he wouldn't miss the campsite. "What Danger? Who's Dragons!?" She demanded to know. "If you're trying to play us you better hope that Hiccup is in a forgiving mood or Odin help me you are going to regret ever entering Berk." She had a stern look. She was beginning to feel like her usual self again. Maybe that drink was doing some good.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(Hello? Would any of the original ones here who knows the plot like to keep this going? I know it's a busy time and yes new comers are welcome, )

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(OCC: Anyone around?)

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

*flys in on dragon and land in berks empty courtyard*

Brant: "hello is anyone around, i dont think anyones here nightshade"

OC: Oliver and Storm

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

*i walk around the town*

"hello!!" "anyone here"

"you would think after being gone for awhile people would at least be here to wecolme us back "

*nightshade sniffs around*

OC: Oliver and Storm

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(Half our Rper's left this so idk how to do the plot now)