Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 17 Apr 2014, 17:28 (36423 Views)
The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

'Svalva and Firelash are one of the best teams this year! I can feel that!' I thought to myself while watching the unfolding of the presentations.

"It appears that we have a surprise entry this year everybody! Daenerys Targaryen" Gobber said, 'Wait.. Lady Daenerys is competing this year? This is gonna be great!', "That's Lady Daenerys" She corrected.. Alright then.
"Ah sorry" Gobber said apologetically "Lady Daenerys Targaryen" he quickly added.
"Where are your Dragons? You'll need them if you want to..." But before Gobber could finish his line of enquiry the arena was filled with the shadow of a mighty dragon.
"Here they are" Dany said, rather smugly. And with that the great black beast, larger than the biggest of Monstrous Nightmares, landed in the centre of the arena, flanked by two smaller dragons, one with emerald green scales and the other with beautiful golden scales.
The largest of the largest of the dragons, in an attempt to intimidate everyone, let out a deafening roar, which the other two dragons then decided to join him on.

'Okay, that was just awesome! Lady Daenerys and her dragons are just incredible! ...I think I went deaf... Nah, just temporary. That *small* explosion that I did some time ago was louder than this.. oh well, I'll just wait for more surprises like that!' I thought again as I watched Lady Daenerys.

[I'm taking a part of your text Andy, I just need to show a bit of my POV :P]
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Svalva scoffed haughtily as Gobber rambled on about this "Lady Dany" women. I don't trust her.

Making sure to keep a close eye on Daenerys and her dragons, Svalva turned to her cousin, whose ice--blue eyes glittered with approval and slyly said, "Looks like your going to have some completion this year cous."

Snotlout rolled his eyes disbelivinlgy as Gobber called out his name, a hint of pride booming in his voice as Hookfang executed a perfect full-body flame up.

Svalva turned to Hunter, smiling inside when she saw the way he appraised her dragon and her, and glanced up and down at his Skrill, scoping out it's muscles and body strength.

[Man the forum is super slow today.]

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

HideousZippleback
17 Apr 2014, 21:38
Svalva scoffed haughtily as Gobber rambled on about this "Lady Dane" women. I don't trust her.
[If you're going to abbreviate it, it's Dany]

Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

'Wow....' Asher said to herself. A bit glad that wasn't she competing in the games. She was never really a competitive person, and would give credit where credit was due. "Pretty cool, huh?" She said absentmindedly to the person next to her. "This year is gonna be awesome." She saw that the person next to her was pretty impressed as well, especially with Lady Daenerys performance just now.

[I dunno, I just thought Hunter and Asher should interact since they're both watching the games xD and yeah, it is slow. Maybe it'll pick up later tonight.]
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

AndyMay
17 Apr 2014, 21:54
HideousZippleback
17 Apr 2014, 21:38
Svalva scoffed haughtily as Gobber rambled on about this "Lady Dane" women. I don't trust her.
[If you're going to abbreviate it, it's Dany]
[*Winces* Sorry.]

The Puppeteer

[/color]

"Just awesome? Haha! It's gonna be splendid! Magnificent! Glorious! By the looks of it, this is gonna be the best year for Thawfest!" Hunter said, looking at the girl by his side, "Name's Hunter, pleasure to meet you! What's yours?"

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

Asher laughed at the reaction of the guy next to her. "I'm Asher. Nice to meet you too." she said with a smile. "So who do you think is going to win this year? I mean, it's a HUGE bunch."

The Puppeteer

[/color]

"Asher, huh? Beautiful name! I think that this year is gonna end in a tie between Lady Dany, Svalva and Hiccup.. After that I just don't know who to choose.. It'll be a race between the best of the best! I saw people training earlier today, like Hiccup flying around the island at a incredible speed! And Svalva yesterday was as a flash! I can say she was reeeeally fast yesterday! For Lady Daenerys I can't say much, I didn't saw her around Berk this week.."

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Gallifreyan Dragon
17 Apr 2014, 22:28
And Svalva yesterday was creating a white halo! I could say she was reeeeally fast yesterday
[Question, by 'White halo' do you mean a sonic boom?]
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

Asher smiled gratefully for the compliment. "A three way tie huh? That'll be one for the archives." She said, looking back towards the arena as everyone geared up for the first event.

[....What is the first event?]