Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 05 Jul 2014, 17:09 (36421 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Fishlegs landed near by just bursting with excitment. Sure it was a destressing situation but there were not one but two new dragons!. "Did you guys see those!?" He asked jumping off Meatlug. "The smaller one! How fast it flew, yet so small, and the colour-almost like fire. And it's tail was like a blegen! It's got to be a boulder class, maybe a level three? Oh OH! and the bigger dragon with that mysterious rider on it? It's got to be a level 8 strike class! Maybe a type of skrill, I'm not sure, or maybe a kind of flightmare, maybe it's a mystery class. Oh I wish I'd gotten a better look at it. It looked so cool from a distance." He then noticed the look on Hiccup's face. "I mean uh... bad dragon...." He looked around usure of what to say. "What now?" He whispered.

(I feel like something else should go wrong now to add to it haha)

Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Volt instantly flared up when he heard Fishlegs mention his species. He stalked over to Fishlegs, growling and shaking his head vehemently. Meanwhile Vlad sat back and thought a bit harder, racking his brains for an answer. It hit him like a barrel of fish.
He flew up and took off towards the great hall, yelling behind him.
"Guys I think I know what type of Dragon the bigger one was! Follow me!"
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hiccup jumped on Toothless quickly. Anything to get Astrid back. To make sure she was alright. He thought about what Fishlegs had said. What dragon was like thise three? The book of dragons talked about many, but he couldn't think of anything that complex. He couldn't get his mind off Astrid. He still had a shocked look on his face.

Fishlegs backed up against Meatlug's side when Volt roared. Meatlug gave a small laugh reasuring Volt her rider was only thinking outloud again.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Volt nodded at Meatlug and took off behind his rider.
Vlad tore through town, towards the academy. He could already see the villagers mumbling among themselves, word of the incident spreading. As Volt ran next to him he stopped, mounted and took off to the academy.
As soon as Volt landed he ran towards the pedestal that held The Book of Dragons and began flipping through.
After he flipped cover to cover three times, he slammed the book shut, scowled and kicked a nearby log, yelling as he did so. He then plopped down flat on his butt, his thoughts racing. Volt curled up next to him.
As the others walked in he mumbled to them.
"I think I know what that bigger dragon was but you guys better pray I'm wrong. It's not in The Book of Dragons, probably because no one has ever been known to survive it's attack. No one except me. Astrid is doomed unless we get her soon. Our only hope is that the rider will keep the dragon from eating her. I didn't even know they could be tamed. That must be some rider because I think that was," he swallowed hard,
"I think that was a Toxic Nightshade, the dragon that murdered my parents."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hiccup and Fishlegs followed Vlad all the way to the Academy. They both watched as he tried to find information in the book. When it wasn't there Hiccup understood just how frustrated Vlad was. As soon as he heard Vlad explain everything and what they were possibly up against his expression of shock returned. "No." He said his coice starting to sound weak. "It can't be"

"Oh oh!" Fishelggs said with excitment. "I've heard about Toxic Nightshades! I heard they can controll their vennom, so that it either it temporary makes their prey go unconscious or so that it could kill their prey in only a week or less!" He was still grinning, "and they have a purple glow in their veins like Volt and they're pure black like Toothless and they've got red spikes. And they have the body of a flightmare and can campflauge like a changewing! Oh this is exciting!!" He looked up to see an angered look on Hiccup's face. Then it hit him. "Oh! We've got to figure something out and soon!"

Hiccup sunk to his knees. "I should've been sitting on the sides watching." He said quietly. "I should've been paying attention to the things around us. Astrid should've never been taken. It's all my fault. I need to find her. Before it's too late. " he was practically pulling out his hair "this is all my fault. If that dragon, bit her hard enough I-I'll never see her again." He stood up and started pacing.

"But why Astrid? Wh-why would they take her? If they wanted war why not take our dragons? Not her. This, this just doesn't make any sense. It's almost as if this guy wanted to make me mad. But why? I'm not going to let a war start... " He sat down again trying to think. "I can't believe I let this happen. Oh Astrid I'm so sorry."

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[The feels :'( :'( :'( ]

Vlad only knew part of what Hiccup was feeling. He'd never know all of it because he didn't have the relationship Hiccup had with Astrid. There was also other feelings inside of him now. Anger, confusion and hatred. Burning hatred for that dragon for what it had done to him. There was now predominantly one thing on his mind. Revenge.
He stood up suddenly and turned to his friends.
"Well then we better get packing, we've got a long trip ahead of us." He mounted Volt and took off to his house to get ready.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Toothless gently nudged Hiccup and purred. He stood up as Stoick and Gobber walked in. Hiccup held his arm out to Sharpshot who followed the viking men "Looks like our little dragon friend did more damage than we anticipated" Stoick said brushing some burnt roofing off his shoulder. He noticed the destressed look on his son's face. "What is it Hiccup? Terror got your tounge?"

"Vlad thinks a toxic nightshade helped kidnap Astrid." He replied quietly. "I've got to find her before it's too late." Stoick put a hand in Hiccup's shoulder. He had no words. To have someone you live taken by dragons was all too understandable. "Be careful. " he nodded. Hiccup ran to a spot iin the academy, hit a few things and opened a door where he hid all his inventions. He our in his flying armour and grabbed his latest invention, what looked like an ordinary sword handle and shoved it into a small sword holder on the back of his armour.

"Let's go bud" he said as he ran and jumpped on Toothless and took off with him. Sharpshot followed. They flew out uo high above the clouds where it was impossibly to see. Night furies came in handy at these times. He only hoped the others wouldn't follow. Although he expected they would, he just didn't want them risking their lives or getting bit too.

( haha I know right? Poor Hiccup. I'm torturing him so
Much... :) :'( )

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[Lol ;) ]

Volt landed in front of Vlad's house and he dismounted and ran inside. He quickly checked to make sure all his armor was on him and correctly in place and then went for his weapons. He stowed his twin daggers in his belt, grabbed his Bow and Arrows, breaking into his stash and grabbing the entire assortment (poison, stun etc). He then walked over to a spot by his bed and looked down at a plank of wood on the floor. He sighed heavily. He had promised himself he would only use it in emergencies. Extreme emergencies. He thought for a few moments longer. This was an emergency. He lifted the plank of wood and grabbed the velvet wrapped package in the floor. He lifted it out and removed the velvet to reveal his father's Huthvir. The only thing he had left of him. The blades gleamed menacingly at the opposite ends of the black staff. He still had no idea what material the staff was made of but it never broke. Not even scratched. The blades were also made of an unknown material but so far they had never failed to slice through whatever you set them on, even solid rock. He took some other necessities such as food a sleeping quilt, a jacket etc, took one last look at the house and then mounted Volt and took off for the Academy to meet the others.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Fishlegs returned shortly after getting a few supplies from his home. He landed back at the academy anddouble checked he had his dragon cards with him.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Volt landed in the academy and Vlad dismounted. Fishlegs and his cousins were there already.
He scanned the skies for Hiccup then turned to everyone else, looking at them without speaking.
"Ruffnut walked over to him, a slight saddened expression on her face.
"That was his wasn't it?" she said gesturing at the Huthvir.
Vlad nodded sadly. Then Ruffnut did something he did not even know she was capable of. She hugged him.
"Don't worry," she whispered.
"I know that was the beast that did this to you and we'll have our revenge one way or another. He was family to us too and we miss him just as much as you. You made the right choice in going with the Huthvir. It's suitable to use that specific weapon on this specific dragon. Let's just hope he doesn't get us first." she smiled weakly and encouragingly at the same time. She then turned and walked back to her brother where she rubbed Barf's snout. Vlad felt a tear streak down his fae. He turned away to look at the sky.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."