Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 08 Jul 2014, 18:28 (36360 Views)
Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(I don't want to read all that... summary please so I can jump in?)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Berknation
08 Jul 2014, 22:28
(I don't want to read all that... summary please so I can jump in?)
(Vlad and Hiccup were going head on over a sheep when a little dragon stole it and cut them off and caused a commotion while someone kidnapped Astrid and they realised it and tried to save her but they couldn't due to the little dragon interfering again and yhey found out thanks to Vlad that it's a Toxic Nightshade and now they've set off to find her but Hiccup snuck out on hos own without waiting (again) but atm everyone is meeting in the academy. Oh, and for now I've kind if taken on Fishlegs since no one was claiming him and Astrid is probably just going to be shared untill someone claims her)
ChaseMagnus
08 Jul 2014, 18:29
Volt landed in the academy and Vlad dismounted. Fishlegs and his cousins were there already.
He scanned the skies for Hiccup then turned to everyone else, looking at them without speaking.
"Ruffnut walked over to him, a slight saddened expression on her face.
"That was his wasn't it?" she said gesturing at the Huthvir.
Vlad nodded sadly. Then Ruffnut did something he did not even know she was capable of. She hugged him.
"Don't worry," she whispered.
"I know that was the beast that did this to you and we'll have our revenge one way or another. He was family to us too and we miss him just as much as you. You made the right choice in going with the Huthvir. It's suitable to use that specific weapon on this specific dragon. Let's just hope he doesn't get us first." she smiled weakly and encouragingly at the same time. She then turned and walked back to her brother where she rubbed Barf's snout. Vlad felt a tear streak down his fae. He turned away to look at the sky.
Fishleggs "Um aren't we supposed to come up with a plan first?" He asked Vlad following him. "Like where do we find this dragon? What are we going to do when we find it? Oh we should've had someone stay and make sure Hiccup didn't leave so soon! "

Hiccup had been flying for sometime now. He was just sitting on Toothless at first, keeping check on their surroundings. He soon started talking to Toothless. "This is my fault bud. I should've been paying more attention to the race. Astrid is kidnapped and probably hurt because of me. " Toothless in response have a sound that meant "it'll be okay" in attempt to comfort his rider. :unsure:
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla sat in the arena as the other chattered and argued and debated. She wasn't quite sure what to do! She just knew that a friend needed her help- but there was no way she'd get the authority to leave! Besides... Vlad and Hiccup would want to join her anyways, so she waited. "This dragon... we don't necessarily need to encounter it if we play our cards right. We might be able to find her without crossing paths with it," she pointed out.
Kaida was resting behind her, the dragon worn out from the race. She didn't think she'd be able to make a journey to find Astrid... but she'd have to try.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad looked at they sky for a bit longer, not really answering Fishlegs question. He was to deep in thought to bother with it.
"Ok guys, I think it's safe to say Hiccup left already. We should leave soon too. He doesn't know what he's doing. He can't take on this dragon alone. This dragon took out my entire village. If Hiccup confronts it before we're there to help him, he's a goner. If we leave now we may catch up to him."
He mounted Volt and was about to take off when he remembered Meyla.
"Guys go on ahead without me. Volt is pretty fast, we'll catch up to you. I need to check on someone first." He took of towards the arena to meet up with Meyla.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla smiled as Vlad approached. "Hey... I want to help look for Astrid. The others went one way, we should go the other?" She suggested and stood up. She ready, though she wasn't sure if Kaida could.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Fishlegs nodded unsure to Vlad and took off behind the others. "I'm not so sure about this...." He said flying away.

Meanwhile Hiccup had been flying for sometime now. He was begining to wonder if he'd ever get any sign of Astrid and the Nightshade. And so far no sign of the others. He let out a frustrated sigh and burried his head in hands. This was taking forever. "Maybe we should find land and just wait for the others. " he said to Toothless. They flew below the clouds and spotted a small dark island "there!" He pointed to it and the two of them flew down.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"We can't, we have to find Hiccup and the others. I told them we'd meet them. Anyways, if we were to go off and meet that beast on our own, we'd be dead in a few seconds flat. We need to go meet the others."
He mounted Volt.
"Come on, I know where they went."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla smiled lightly and hopped up on Volt, holding her arms around Vlad's waist as she left the arena. "Why would a dragon take a human? That hasn't happened since... Valka." Everyone knew Valka was kidnapped by a dragon. But the dragons weren't owned anymore!

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad sighed and Volt took to the skies.
"I'm just as clueless as you right now. What I do know is that whoever tamed that dragon must be very powerful and a very dangerous enemy. We'll have to plan our moves carefully if we want to succeed."
As they flew Vlad told her all about the Toxic Nightshade and what it had done to his parents. He also told her everything they knew thus far concerning the Nightshade and the other unidentified little dragon.
He spotted Hiccup on a little island just a ways off the coast.
"Over there Volt," he said motioning to the island.
Volt landed next to Hiccup and he dismounted.
"How dare you try to leave without us? Getting yourself killed is not going to help Astrid. I know you care, we all do, it's why we have to work together! You don't knwo this dragon Hiccup, it would've ripped you to shreds!"
He sighed heavily. He hadn't meant to chew out Hiccup like that. He was just concerned for his friend's safety.
"I'm sorry, I just.......I'm just concerned is all.....for all of us."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Fishlegs had landed behind Meyla and Vlad and the others in time to hear Vlad's rant. "He's right. We work better as a team."

Hiccup had started setting up camp when the others caught up. He was taken back by Vlad. "Woah woah calm down" he tried to look innicoent. "I didn't want anyone else getting hurt. It's like my dad said, I'm in charge of the academy so whatever happens to you guys reflects on me. And even if that wern't the case I just can't stand to see any more of you guys get hurt." He gave Volt a small pat on the head."besides it's not your fault this happened. You guys shouldn't be risking your lives for something that wasn't your fault. I just don't get it. What is it with my family and dragons?"