Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 21 Jul 2014, 01:38 (36370 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad patted Hiccup on the shoulder.
"Don't worry Hiccup, this is all just part of becoming chief. Think of it as chiefly testing. And this is not your problem alone, Astrid is a friend to us all and therefore we will help in rescuing her and we will rescue her. We'd hate to see you get hurt too Hiccup or worse and that's why we're here and trust me, nothing you say will change our minds. Now let me help you set up camp>"
He grabbed some firewood to start a fire.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hiccup kicked a near by rock. He was used to his friends just joining in on things like this. "You know if Astrid were here she'd be telling me the same thing? Just like she did back when Flight Club was first created. " He sighed as he sat down on a near by boulder. "First my mother was take and killed by a dragon and now one takes one of my cloest friends? I guess my family just has a history woth dragons. And apparently aside meeting Toothless a bad one at that"

(Reminder that this rp at the moment is taking place before the events of the 2nd movie. ;) )
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

[So, when can I rejoin here? Yes I'm still here, just in standby mode.. any recommendations? (I've been aiming at some time afternoon, but it seems that it'll take quite a while until then)]
Spoiler: click to toggle

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

(You could meet us on the island in the morning. Because we're setting up camp I assume it's evening. Most likely we leave in the morning. Meet us then.)

"Yeah but you were also the first to tame a dragon, to ride one, to stop vikings from killing dragons, to start a dragon academy, a flight club, save berk more than once with the help of dragons and other stuff. Things happen Hiccup and you can never completely make sense of why until everything is done. Yes you've had some bad experiences but you've had some good ones other people will never have. Both my parents were killed by the same dragon we're chasing now. I lost them both at the same time and I saw it happen. I remember it happening. Yet I choose to be here with you guys now. Things will work out Hiccup, don't you worry about that."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(You're welcome to join even early morning too)

"I hope you're right. " Hiccup sighed as he motioned for Toothless to start the fire once the pit was finished. "I hope Astrid's okay. We'll need a plan. And no Snotlout that does not mean letting Hookfang release his inner rage. Or blowing anything up either."

(I'm going to assume the whole gang minus Astrid came along? Also I think we should maybe do a sceen where Astrid wakes up from being stunned and confronts the villain?)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

(That's a great idea and I sorta assumed the same anyways. You wanna do Astrid?)

Vlad smiled at Hiccup.
"Well I know how to track this thing. It leaves toxic prints wherever it's been. The prints glow purple for a few hours after they've been made and are deadly during this time. I'm sure it will land to rest for the night as well so we don't have to worry about that. In the morning we can find the island with it's toxic bodyprint, where it slept, then we'll have a general idea of where it's going. From there we can follow along by tracking it's resting spots. It's carrying a lot of extra wait -no offence to Astrid- and will probably need to land to rest several times per day. This makes our job easier"
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(sure! would you possibly mind starting that bit please?)

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Malifice hated the fact that they needed to land. Then again it was either land now and rest for the night or risk falling out of the sky into the open ocean with a captive.
They had landed on an Island just a ways off of Berk. They would spend the night here. Venom had already found them some fish for dinner and Nitro was sniffing their captive curiously. The effects off the toxins had started to wear off gradually as they flew and she had started to stir slightly since they landed. Her breathing was slightly rattled. Venom had meant to get her with so much but in the chaos of things he held his bite a bit longer than he should've allowing a bit more toxin to flow than Malifice had intended.
He knew how painful a bite from Venom could be. He was lucky he had figured out the antidote when he was younger else he would've died more than once by now. The antidote was simple actually, a bite from Nitro and you'd be immune to Nightshade venom permanently. Apparently it's venom cancelled out the Nightshade's venom.
He remembered how he'd gotten Venom. He had been hunting when he found venom caught in a trap. He knew how dangerous Venom was having heard of the Terrifying Toxic Nightshade before but he couldn't leave it behind. He rescued Venom, expecting the dragon to kill him as soon as it was free. Instead, he an the dragon became best friends. He already had a dragon,Nitro, but it didn't seem to mind. That and Venoms toxins for some reason never bothered Nitro. One day however Venom had accidentally pricked him with one of his spikes, accidentally injecting him with venom. He'd instantly fallen sick. Nitro had tried to attack Venom out of anger for his human and had accidentally bit Malifice. He was instantly better. After that he was extra careful around Venom....but he had still ended up being cut again. This time however nothing happened. After a few days of thinking he came to the conclusion that Nitro must have been responsible. After that he and venom got much more closer as he could now ride venom freely, pet him, tend to him and just be around him without having to fear.
The girl stirred bringing him out of his reverie.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Astrid ached everywhere. Her head hurt the most. Then again maybe her arm hurt morez she tried to remember what had happened. She was about to barge in between Hiccup and Volt and take their sheep when a smaller dragon beat her to it. Then out of nowhere something sharp grabbed at her arm. She remembered then being grabbed, screaming; trying to fight back and growing weaker. She heard her name called but she felt so weak she couldn't tell who. She remembered seeing Stormfly sort of. And maybe Hiccup's hand? Or was it Toothless's legs trying to grab her? Either way she figured she must have passed out. She slowly opened her eyes blinking a few times. She rubbed her sore arm with the opposite one. Whatever had bitten her left a nasty scar. Her sleeve was ripped where the bite was. She ripped off the bit thatbwas just hangingnon by a thread and oressed the material against her arm. She winced hoping no one was around to see her in such a condition. She looked around realizing she wasn't on Berk. Night sky, dark forest, the ocean surrounding an isolated empty island. "Where-where am I?" She asked still a little dazed. As far as she knew she was asking herself that question. She had no idea she wasn't alone. At least she hadn't come to her senses enough to figure that out yet.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Malifice sat up. Venom and Nitro looked at him, a question in Venom's eyes. Should he give her more venom?
Vlad shook his head and Venom came and sat next to him. Nitro crawled up his back and sat on his shoulder.
"I wish I knew. Some island just of the coast of your home. Are you okay? Can I get you some water?"
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."