Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 25 Aug 2014, 00:42 (35664 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Astrid jumped up grabbing the nearest weapon she could fine which happened to be a twig. "Who are you?!" She demanded. Her injured arm fell to her side. She tried to ignore the pain.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Venom instantly placed himself between them. He hissed loudly, venom dripping from his fangs. Nitro hissed as well but kept his place on Malifice's shoulder.
Malifice stood and told Venom to back off. Venom didn't want to but he did as he was told. He moved just behind Malifice, ensuring that the girl could still see his fangs.
Once Venom was settled, or as settled as he could be, Malifice turned his attention to the girl.
"Come now? I have one of the rarest dragons on my shoulder and one of the most poisonous dragons at my side and you really expect to do me in with a twig and a damaged arm?"
"I don't want to hurt you, Venom accidentally hit you with too much Venom amidst the commotion. It's why you're arm is still numb. Here let me help."
He held out his hand.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"What makes you think I should trust you?" Astrid askd. "And what did you do with my dragon? Where's Hiccup??" She looked closer at the dragon "how in Valhalla did you get a toxic nightshade?"

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"To answer your questions, you should trust me because if I wanted you dead I could do so with ease, I did nothing to your dragon, the Deadly Nadder I would presume, and lastly you mean Venom?"
He gestured at Venom behind him who flared his spikes and bared his teeth. He seemed to be angry but Malifice knew he was just showing off.
"Don't mind him, he's a bit of a show-off. If you sit down I can tell you how we became friends and you could have something to eat."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Astrid wouldn't drop the twig. She slowly came closer. "What did you do with my friends?" She questioned "where is Hiccup!?" she sat down cautiously. She didn't think abyone would capture just one rider. And even so the others would come for her. They just had to he near by. She'd take anyone even the Twins or Snotlout. "Who are yoy?"

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"Oh I just took you actually. I just need to speak to Hiccup, that's all. My name is Malifice, and if you sit down for a few minutes, I will tell you my story."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Astrid hesatated but sat down anyways. She still kept a cautious look on her face. She wasn't taking any chances. Now this guy wanted Hiccup? Her Hiccup? She just hoped that she could keep the look on her face long enough. And that the real reason she agreed to sit was because she was feeling light headed.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Malifice smiled at her, glad she had finally calmed down some.
He took a phial from his belt, and grabbed a goblet from his satchel. He added some water to the goblet from a waterskin on his waist and then added a few drops from the phial and mixed it with his finger. He held it out to her.
"Here, it's water mixed with some of Nitro's venom. It'll make you feel better." He could already see this distrustful expression on her face, He sighed and took a sip from the phial and swallowed.
"See? Nothing. Nitro's venom contains something that makes you immune to Toxic Nightshade venom if it enters your blood. I figured this out some time ago when Nitro accidentally bit me, but that's a another long story. It's why Venom can't hurt me." To prove his point, he took one of his fingers and swiped it on one of Venom's fangs. Venom looked appalled but he smiled and patted the dragon's head to re-assure him.
"See? Nothing. If I were lying I'd already be affected by Venom's poison. I'd probably already be to dizzy to stand. As you know, Toxic Nightshade venom is the most potent in the dragon world and works within seconds. So here, how about that drink. Ingesting it won't make you immune, that can only happen if Venom bites you, but you will feel better. I promise."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Astrid stared at him a moment before taking the drink. She sniffed it, then dipped her finger into in and let a drop fall on her tong. When nothhing happened she took more of a sip. She couldn't help but make a face. It tasted rather odd. "Now tell me" She demanded. "What do you want with Hiccup."

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Glad that she took the drink, Malifice sat opposite her and began to answer her question.
"I need to tell Hiccup something very important. It's concerning the safety of your tribe and your dragons. I would've just flew in and told Hiccup but Stoick might slaughter me on sight. Truth be told, I'd actually have preferred to tell Stoick about the impeding threat but I doubt he'd listen to me. Hiccup is the only way I can get through to Stoick. Obviously however I couldn't just pop in with a smile and ask to speak to Hiccup. Stoick would have my head. So after some weeks spying on Berk and poking around I figured out just what I needed to do. I kidnapped you knowing that Hiccup would follow. When he does find us, which I know he will as I made it pretty what with Venom's toxic footprints and stuff, I can talk to him then. He'll listen to me then. I know he will. In the meantime, as long as you won't try to escape or kill me, you're free to make yourself comfortable."
Malifice was aware that he was rambling but continued anyway until he was done.
"If my father knew I was here...." he sighed and let the unfinished thought hang in the air.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."