Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 16 Apr 2014, 18:32 (36386 Views)
DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

[Anyone could just pass around Stoick as convenience xD Sorry if I walked off, didn't mean to do that-]

"As long as you have form of proof of heritage to a tribe or other group." he said to Dany, after yelling at the viking.
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

DragonGIrl8998
16 Apr 2014, 22:32
[Anyone could just pass around Stoick as convenience xD Sorry if I walked off, didn't mean to do that-]

"As long as you have form of proof of heritage to a tribe or other group." he said to Dany, after yelling at the viking.
[That's quite alright. I liked how he walked off. It would've allowed one of our characters to step in and answer the question and introduce themselves]

"Hmmm" Dany found this particular aspect of the games to be particularly confusing yet also interesting at the same time. To her a simple commoner taking part in such a grand event like these games was simply unheard of!
She had to know more, "So even a fisherman wou..." but before she could finish her sentence Stoick had been called off to help with an urgent matter concerning the final preparations.

[Sorry I'm so bad at this. I've never been in an RP before. I got rid of Stoick to allow one of you to get into the action]
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

Asher walked around, trying to find a place where she could watch the games without being recognized. When she heard a conversation going on, she hated to eavesdrop. But the girl had asked Stoick a question when he walked off to deal with something. She remembered some stuff from when she used to come here as a young girl.

"A fisherman might, if he had proof of a heritage, or if he was a with a group of fisherman who fished together. it's... kinda confused." she answered.

[and you're fabulous at this, dun worry]

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hmm, no one at the Great Hall. Hiccup shrugged and climbed back on Toothless
"To the Academy bud" He instructed. Toothless lept in the air and the two flew to the Dragon Training Academy. They landed out of the way of everyone.

Hiccup walked around looking for the others, ducking to avoid getting knocked back by a log that two viking men were carrying.

"Son," Stoick said walking past "Why don't you go help our visitors? It'll be a great act as future chief"
With that he continued walking.

Hiccup sighed. Sometimes he wished he wasn't the son of the Chief.

He walked up to two Riders he didn't recognize . "Hi there, My name is Hiccup, and this" He gestured to his dragon "Is Toothless" The dragon grinned a gummy smile, "Anything we can help with?" He gave them a kind smile.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

DragonGIrl8998
16 Apr 2014, 23:31
Asher walked around, trying to find a place where she could watch the games without being recognized. When she heard a conversation going on, she hated to eavesdrop. But the girl had asked Stoick a question when he walked off to deal with something. She remembered some stuff from when she used to come here as a young girl.

"A fisherman might, if he had proof of a heritage, or if he was a with a group of fisherman who fished together. it's... kinda confused." she answered.

[and you're fabulous at this, dun worry]
"Really? That is interesting. You see, from where I'm from only a Knight can partake in Tournaments like this. And only High born can become a Knight"

Suddenly a tall, skinny man with dark auburn hair walks over, with a small (at least in comparison to Danys Dragons) black dragon in tow.

"Hi there, my name is Hiccup, and this is Toothless" The black beast made an odd gesture with its mouth, a lot like a smile "Anything we can help with?" He asked.

"A pleasure to meet you, Lord Hiccup of House Haddock. I've heard a lot about you .My name is Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen." She said with a gentle smile and a short curtsy.

"We were just discussing the conditions in which a person is allowed to join this tournament. Weren't we... I'm sorry, your name has slipped my mind, Lady?" She said, rather embarrassed.

[Yes she will refer to people as Lord and Lady. She's not from around here, you see]

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"WATCH OUT!!!" Ruff and Tuff screamed in unison as they almost flew into two Vikings carrying a huge log between them. They narrowly avoided the screaming Vikings, made a circle around the arena and crash-landed into a group of chattering Vikings.
"Awesome!" Said Ruff "Let's do it again!" yelled Tuff. They both got up and dusted themselves off, completely oblivious to the Vikings yelling at them. They both spotted Hiccup talking two a couple of strangers.
"Do we know them?" Ruff asked Tuff but he was busy wrestling with Belch and paid no mind. She kicked him in the shin to get his attention.
"Oww what was that for?" he complained. "Just come on!" she replied and began walking towards Hiccup and Toothless, Tuff and Barf and Belch following closely behind.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

[Can I just say. This is already turning out to be awesome! I think I'll let Hiccup or someone else talk before I make another post though.]

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

"Asher" She said to the girl, she seemed nice, so did the young man. "Oh wait, you're Hiccup! I've heard all about you and how you trained the dragons and-" she stopped suddenly, realizing she was rambling. "Sorry... I uh, kinda do that a bit..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(Hiccup's reaction to being called Lord is my reaction to reading it haha)

Hiccup was taken back by this comment. No one had ever called him Lord Hiccup before. Trader Johann called him 'Master Hiccup' but still everyone else just called him Hiccup.

"Please," He said, "You can call me Hiccup. And welcome to Berk by the way. As for conditions for-" He was cut off by a loud commotion behind him, he turned to see the twins crashing into some Vikings. "Hold that thought," Hiccup said kindly to the two visitors. "Ruff! Tuff! What did I tell you?" He turned to the twins walking up, "No log throwing in the Arena!"

He turned back to the guests, "Here on Berk to compete in Thawfest you have to be a young viking, so from the age five and up. The games were a lot easier then, but as we get older the games become much harder. But don't worry, since this is the first year of having other tribes join we'll go easy on you." He smiled that kind smile again.

(I'm sorry haha it seemed totally fitting for him to tell the twins that xD )

Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Svalva glared at the mental blonds on the large Zippleback.

What morons.

Sighing boredly she sttod up and glanced into the ring. Shock made her eyes widen as she saw Hiccup and two other unknown riders standing in the now Gobber-vacant Kill Ring.

Leaping down Svalva walked up to them listening quietly to what they would have to say.