Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 16 Apr 2014, 20:43 (36234 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

[glad you liked it. You reaction made me laugh!]

"A pleasure to meet you Asher and that won't be necessary, Lo- Hiccup" She quickly corrected "Me and my Dragons will win this Tourney, no problem!" She grinned. She was very confident that she could win this. Especially seeing as no one had ever seen, let alone met her Dragons before.

[Forgive me if I ever swap between Third and First person. I'm still thinking which is the best way to go about it.]
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

Asher smiled at Dany "Likewise. You seem pretty confident. I wish you the best of luck." She glanced over to Hiccup. "So when is the contest getting under way?"
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

"And the best of luck to you too" Dany said, with a rather forced a smile. This girl seemed pretty confident, she might even be a threat. Dany decided it would be best to make a mental note to keep an eye on this one.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"Well," Hiccup said, "Things look like they're done getting set up, that is providing the twins or Snotlout don't make a mess," He looked around for a second, "I'd say it should be starting any minute now, we should all get ready. And nice to meet you Amelia. And trust me, I wouldn't mess with Snotlout. Especially not in the Log rolling compatition."

(anyone wanna play Gobber or should we make him and Stoick both shared between members untill someone claims them? )
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

[I think it's best we keep character like them open to all users. That way they can be used as plot fillers when no other character is available]

"So where do we go to wait for it to start?" Dany asked

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"Just over there," Hiccup said pointing to the Dragon Pens.

(sorry it's short )
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

[Sometimes it's necessary to actually add depth and/or move the story along!]

"Thank you" She said, with a small curtsy to the both if them, before turning around and heading towards the pens.

When Dany arrived at the pens she found that none of her Dragons were there. Honestly this didn't surprise her too much as they had a tendency to wander off in search for something to kill.

The chances were that Rhaegal and Viserion had both wandered off and were fighting over something petty, like a sheep, and no doubt Drogon had followed them to make sure they didn't kill each other in the process.

Dany really didn't mind this behaviour of her Dragons as she knew that, unlike the Dragons found in this part of the world, hers were still wild at heart.

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

[wow I just realized I made a huge mistake I introuduced Asher as Amelia by mistake. So sorry if that could just be fixed, again im so sorry-]

Asher moved off to make sure Blade was okay before taking a seat. No, she wouldn't be competing. But that didn't mean that wasn't up to something important to her.

"Don't worry Blade.... I just need to make sure he's okay. Then we can do some stuff you want. Okay?" She said, scratching her dragon just the way she loved. Asher smiled when she saw she was content. And went back over to the arena to sit down and wait for it to begin.
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Svalva smiled as she heard Hiccup playfull banter about her cousin and with a roll of her eyes followed Dane and Asher quietly.

Maybe I should introduce myself? Svalva thought and with a sigh, nervousness roiling in her stomach she spoke up, her gruff voice cracking as Hiccup, Dane and Asher turned to her.

"Uh. Hey. I'm Svalva one of the contestants in the Thawfest games."

[Oh and sorry guys. I was calling the Dragon Academy the Kill Ring because I absolutely forgot what it was called after. I'm dumb.]

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad, realizing the competition was about to begin, walked into the Arena with Volt right behind him. He had been there all morning but preferred not to show himself just yet. He wanted to scope out the competition first. There was that girl with the huge Timberjack but she didn't seem to be competing. There was the over-confident one, who seemed nice enough, but her dragon was nowhere to be seen. There was also Svalva, Snoutlouts cousin who he heard about from Snoutlout, his idiotically funny cousins Ruff and Tuff, whom he felt most comfortable around even though they were almost nothing like him and then there was Hiccup. He waved to Ruff and Tuff who waved back.He was friends with most of the gang due to his relation to Ruff and Tuff and he already knew Hiccup and the gang. Snoutlout, Astrid and Fishlegs were nowhere to be seen he noted. He wondered where they were. He eyed Hiccup who smiled and waved at him. He returned the smile and wave. He knew Hiccup and Toothless was who he really had to watch out for if he was gonna win this thing.
He heard mumbled whispers from some of the newcomers and even a few gasps but it was nothing he wasn't used too. It wasn't everyday someone tamed a Skrill and he was rather proud of this even though Volt had been a baby at the time.
"Come on Volt," he said "let's show em what we're made of!"
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."