Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 17 Apr 2014, 12:18 (35595 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

{on lunch now-extended lunch cuz I have a detist apt in a bit. I'll fully reply when I'm back }
AndyMay
17 Apr 2014, 15:25
DragonGirl8998
17 Apr 2014, 15:20
[Since no one has taken Astrid, Snotlout or Fishlegs yet, maybe we could sorta pass them around like we're doing with Gobber and Stoick? Until someone wants to officially take them anyway.]
[Agreed. Someone can claim those characters if they want. But I think it's best if Gobber and Stoick remain unclaimed, indefinitely]
(I like the idea of sharing them untill they're officially claimed. I will fix Stoick and Gobber on the front page, anyone know what Gobber would be considered aside Blacksmith and Stoick's right hand Viking?)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

ToothlessNightFury
17 Apr 2014, 16:18
{on lunch now-extended lunch cuz I have a detist apt in a bit. I'll fully reply when I'm back }
AndyMay
17 Apr 2014, 15:25
DragonGirl8998
17 Apr 2014, 15:20
[Since no one has taken Astrid, Snotlout or Fishlegs yet, maybe we could sorta pass them around like we're doing with Gobber and Stoick? Until someone wants to officially take them anyway.]
[Agreed. Someone can claim those characters if they want. But I think it's best if Gobber and Stoick remain unclaimed, indefinitely]
(I like the idea of sharing them until they're officially claimed. I will fix Stoick and Gobber on the front page, anyone know what Gobber would be considered aside Blacksmith and Stoick's right hand Viking?)
[Mark him down as both. And btw, can you use bracket please, not parentheses. It just makes everything more uniform, and more easy to understand what is ooc and what is additional info]

Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[Uhmm here goes my Gobber impression :D ]

"Ferst up, from er very own Hooligan tribe we have Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thorston with their Zippleback Barf and Belch!"
The twins made a rounds around the arena on Barf and Belch to a whooping rounds of applause from the audience and a few yells of "Try not to break anything!" They made a spiral of gas above the arena before igniting to from a fiery whirlpool mid-air. They then landed in a burst of gas of flame and, much to the amazement of the audience, not a hair on their heads was singed.
(This is supposed to look like the entrance the Zipplebacks made in the first movie during Dragon Training with Gobber :D )
They smiled and banged helmets.
The walked over and took their place next to Gobber to wait for the other contestants to be announced.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[Here we go again ^_^ ]

"Next up, we have one of er newest contestants, cousin to Ruffnut and Tuffnut -and thankfully not as destructive-," he muttered "and participating in his first ever Thawfest games, Vladimir Thorston and his Skrill, Volt!"

Like his cousins Vlad liked an entrance, although he liked his to be a little more dramatic rather than destructive. He zoomed over the arena in a bolt of lightning, then again and again before hovering over the arena and having Volt blast a huge arc of lightning into the sky. The crowd loved it apparently and he could not hide his smile. They both landed next to his cousins.
Ruff and Tuff both said in unison "That was awesome!" followed by Tuff saying "Next time, shoot at someone!"
Vlad smiled. He was not a usual show-off and preferred to remain in the background but he also knew that part of winning was presentation. He knew this competition was about who was the best Viking and the competition this year would be tough due the the participation of the other tribes. He could not look like he didn't know what he was doing. He knew they would be just as intimidating and he had to show them what he could do.

"Well," Gobber commented "what a presentation!"
"I thought yer were gonna electrocute me!" he chuckled.

He laughed as well. "I didn't want to take the risk to blast the lightning in the arena because of Hiccup and Toothless" he replied sheepishly.

"Very well then." Gobber replied and continued with his introductions.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Svalva snapped upwards at the sound of cheering. Oh Thor. Thawfest already started!

Whipping around Svalva shrieked as a huge black head rubbed against her chest, shoving her backwards roughly.

"Ohg hey Firelash. I was looking for you missy. Let's go," Svalva exclaimed as she vaulted onto her Nightmares neck, who snapped her wings out and took off.

Firelash growled moodily as they closed in on the Academy and she noticed the Skrill showing off, arcs of lightning curling around it's body almost beautifully.

Svalva rolled her eyes as Firelash landed next to Hiccup and Toothless, one of her wings accidently hitting Toothless on the head.

"Woops. Sorry Toothless," Svalva said sheepishly as she patted Toothless on the head apolgeticly.

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

[introducing my character to the roleplay!]

Hunter was flying with Stormy around Berk when he heard vikings cheering. "Hmm, looks like Thawfest's starting! Let's go watch it buddy!"

Stormrider was excited to watch it, even knowing that they couldn't participate this year. "Wow, look at that! Vlad and Volt know how to give the show an awesome opening!" Hunter said to Stormy as he ajusted his armor to land.

Getting near land, they saw Svalva and Firelash landing next to Hiccup and Toothless... which had his head hit by Firelash's wing.

"Okay boy, let's sit here and watch the Thawfest event!" He said to Stormy as he got out of the saddle and started to remove the steel armor.
Spoiler: click to toggle

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(I'm Baackkk! Did ya miss me? -Admit it. You all read that in Gobber's voice :D. My mouth is frozen though, arg I dislike the dentist. At least I'm not sore-yet.)

Gobber went though the others at Thawfest, Snotlout, Astrid, Fishlegs and everyone else. "And lsatly we have Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III son of our Chief Stoick the Vast"

Hiccup smiled and waved at the cheering crowd.

"And let's not forget about his dragon Toothless," Gobber added, Toothless replied by sending a plasma blast above the crowd. Not too close to hurt them, but almost to look like a firework to amaze them. He then gave his signature grin.

(hehe I hope you all know what grin I mean :) )
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

[Going to do Snotlout for a quick second just cause.]

"Hookfang wake up! We're late!" Snotlout's voice snapped Hookfang out of his afternoon nap, and with a huge yawn Hookfang stretched his wings open and turned towards his rider, who seemed annoyed with him for some reason.

Leaping onto the neck of his dragon, all the while grumbling, the dou took off towards the Academy.

Hookfang and Snotlout reached the Academy just in time to hear Gobber's voice call out, "And now Svalva and her Montrous Nightmare Firelash!"

Looking down Snotlout smiled slightly when he saw his cousin leap onto her dragon and with a triumphant roar freom Firelash spun into the air, kerosene flames flowing around her body in a lyrical flaming spiral.

Hookfang purred appreciably as he watched the black Nightmare land on the ground next to Hiccup, Svalva smiling happily as she stroked her dragon's horns.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

"It appears that we have a surprise entry this year everybody! Daenerys Targaryen" He announced as a short silver haired girl walked out into the center of the arena.

"That's Lady Daenerys" She corrected. "Ah sorry" Gobber said apologetically "Lady Daenerys Targaryen" he quickly added.

"Where are your Dragons? You'll need them if you want to..." But before Gobber could finish his line of enquiry the arena was filled with the shadow of a mighty dragon.

"Here they are" Dany said, rather smugly. And with that the great black beast, larger than the biggest of Monstrous Nightmares, landed in the centre of the arena, flanked by two smaller dragons, one with emerald green scales and the other with beautiful golden scales.

The largest of the largest of the dragons, in an attempt to intimidate everyone, let out a deafening roar, which the other two dragons then decided to join him on. Peoples ears would be ringing for quite sometime after that...

[Bare in mind, the roof is raised for Thawfest. That's how they got in.]
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla hauled the last barrel into the Great Hall and rolled it to the back with the others. She set it down and sighed, "finally... thought that would never be done." She walked back outside to see several other people carrying the last few barrels, or getting help from their dragons. She wished she had a dragon- she knew she would be an amazing rider! She was certainly old enough too, being the same age as Astrid... who was no doubt an excellent flyer.
The games might be her chance to prove that she could handle a dragon, and prove her spot as a viking.
A few greeted her as they passed, and she smiled back politely. She jogged down the steps, wondering if she could get a break, or if more decorations had to be put up.