Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 17 Apr 2014, 00:21 (36355 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Ruff and Tuff ignored Hiccup who yelled something about "Throw more logs" and waved at Vlad.
"For a minute I thought he forgot about Thawfest," Ruff said to Tuff "but I should've known better. He never misses a chance to compete."
"Yep," Tuff responded "Never."
They both walked over to Hiccup to wait for the day's event to begin.

(I loved the response to the logs :D )
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Svalva turned and noticed Vlad and his Skrill walk into the Academy.

"How ya doing there Vlado?" Svalva asked as she turned towards Vlad and snarky smile curling her lisp as she watched the twins land their Zippleback near Vlad, and stroll towards Hiccup.

Svalva rolled her eyes impatently as she looked at all the dragon's that were gathered here except for hers.

Damn Firelash always thinking she can do whatever she wants. Most likely shes flirting with Hookface or something.

Svalva groaned when she realized that she would have to catch Firelash before learning the rounds for the event and with an almost draconic growl turned and ran off hunting down her obnoxipous Nightmare.

[AKA I am going to sleep. See ya later guys.]

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

ChaseMagnus
17 Apr 2014, 04:21

(I loved the response to the logs :D )
(Hahah thanks :) it seemed so... Hiccup :) )
[Sorry my reply was so short earlier, I was getting ready to log off my computer and had to be quick]

Hiccup waved at everyone he knew. He wondered where Astrid and the others were it wasn't like them to not show. Snotlout never misses Thawfest and Astrid normally didn't either. Fishlegs would, if he found a way that is. He began to worry a bit.

Toothless nudged him, trying to get Hiccup to move to the starting area. Sure Dragons wern't on the first day of Thawfest but he still wanted to watch.

(I'm signing off for the night now too-got a bad headace and need sleep)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"I'm fine Svalva," he responded. He noted that Firelash wasn't around as usual and so was not surprised when Svavla growled and ran off in search of her dragon.

(Nitey Night Guys! See ya tomorrow :D )
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

[Okay I'll do my best to play Gobber and start these games off. Apologises if it's really really bad (Which it no doubt will be). I won't write with an accent because that is totally beyond me :/ ]

With the preparations finally complete Gobber returned to the arena to address the crowd.

"Welcome, everybody. To the annual Thawfest games!" He bellowed.

"This year is a special year for the Thawfest games, as we will now, for the first time ever, be allowing members of other tribes to compete!" The crowd let out an almighty cheer at this, apparently they liked the idea of bigger games!

"I would like for you all to meet our contestants, and their dragons, for this year"

[Again sorry it isn't that great but now everyone can now play Gobber introducing their toons]
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

Asher managed to snag a pretty good seat to see all the action. There were a lot more contestants this year, no doubt to all the vikings from the other tribes. She saw Gobber step up to introduce all the vikings and saw the person she was looking for. The almost silvery blonde hair on his head stood out to her. She bit her lip, glad to see that he was okay.

[Since no one has taken Astrid, Snotlout or Fishlegs yet, maybe we could sorta pass them around like we're doing with Gobber and Stoick? Until someone wants to officially take them anyway.]
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

DragonGirl8998
17 Apr 2014, 15:20
[Since no one has taken Astrid, Snotlout or Fishlegs yet, maybe we could sorta pass them around like we're doing with Gobber and Stoick? Until someone wants to officially take them anyway.]
[Agreed. Someone can claim those characters if they want. But I think it's best if Gobber and Stoick remain unclaimed, indefinitely]

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

[cool, also, how do you do that quote thing where you take pieces from someones last post and respond to it...? *sucks at forums*]

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

DragonGirl8998
17 Apr 2014, 15:32
[cool, also, how do you do that quote thing where you take pieces from someones last post and respond to it...? *sucks at forums*]
[Bottom right of a post there is a button like this:

Click on it and it will then look like this:

then just press reply (If you click on multiple posts they will all appear in the reply)]

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

AndyMay
17 Apr 2014, 15:45
DragonGirl8998
17 Apr 2014, 15:32
[Bottom right of a post there is a button like this:

Click on it and it will then look like this:

then just press reply (If you click on multiple posts they will all appear in the reply)]
[Thanks a ton!!!! :D ]