Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon Wings - open to join!
Topic Started: 21 Jul 2014, 01:58 (51547 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Berknation
20 Jul 2014, 07:00
(both are Timberjack dragon wings, but have a Nadder father? Okay XD)
(Here let me explain. Vlad and Arya had different mothers but the same father. Their father was a Nadder DragonWing, hence they both got their tails from their dad. Vlad's mother however was a Skrill, hence Vlad's Skrill's wings and Arya's mother was a TimberJack, hence her TimberJack wings and horns. Got it?? lol)

Vlad saw what Meyla was doing and smiled. He turned to Arya,
"You take the tent for the night, I don't think you'd be comfortable sleeping with someone you just met, eventhough I'm your brother, and there's only one bed so I'll sleep outside too.
She nodded at him to tired to speak. Nightwing had already hung herself on a tall tree and fell asleep. Volt had also curled up and was sleeping. Vlad walked up behind Meyla and lay down next to her. He rested his head on Kaida as well, who either didn't care or was to tired to protest, and wrapped his arms around Meyla. He looked up at the stars. Eventhough he was tired he couldn't fall asleep just yet. His body was tired but his mind was jumping around.

"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(okay okay alright :P )

Meyla was half-asleep already when Vlad joined her, and she happily curled up into him and rested her head on his chest. Maybe when she finally had enough energy she could sort this thing out with her apparent sister...
(time skipping)
She woke the next morning when Kaida got up suddenly, sending Vlad and her falling back onto the grass. Kaida was only stretching.
"uurg, dragons..." Meyla groaned.
"I can hear you ya know..." Kaida mumbled.
Meyla turned to Vlad. "So are we taking your sister to Berk today?"

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

(So quiet) ^)

Moonlights-Fantasy
Grand Emperor, peasants.

(Ahhh sorry guys for my recent disappearance, I am in fact not dead. Promise <3 Just...life came up. Sorry everyone, I don't think I'll be very active for awhile. If you need me just contact me on CS, CI, or certain people can email me ;]

Love ya'll bbs <3)
"How do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" "If they're shooting at you, they're bad!"

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[I'M BACKSH]

Vlad's head hit the grass. He sat up rubbing his head and looked at Meyla smiling. Kaida was stretching and Volt was sitting, seemingly talking with Nightwing, who still hung upside down from her perch.
"Yes we are..."
"Let's go see if she's awake."
He walked over to the tent and opened the flap.
Arya was passed out and snoring loudly. He moved to wake her up but then thought better of it. She probably hadn't had a comfortable place to sleep in since she left her home weeks ago. She deserved the rest.
He told Meyla his thoughts and then asked her,
"So how's about we go get some breakfast? Maybe she'll be up when we return?"
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla nodded timidly and threw her satchel around her shoulder. "Good idea," she kept her voice low. "There are some berry bushes towards the cove where I stay." She headed off in the direction.
Kaida groaned and lay down again, no point in chasing the pair. Besides, Kaida sent a wink in Meyla's direction when they walked off- she knew they needed more alone time. Meyla of course stuck her tongue out at the dragon and shrugged it off.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad smiled at her.
"Berries sound great,"
They walked off in the direction of the cove and Vlad was glad that neither Kaida nor Volt followed.
Volt seemed too engrossed in conversation with Nigthtwing to even notice they were leaving.
Vlad saw the exchange between Kaida and Meyla but pretended not to notice.
He pulled her closer.
"I guess we have some time to ourselves..." He chuckled and let her go.
"Soooo......." he said rather sheepishly
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla felt her cheeks grow hot as he pulled her closer. She giggled at his obvious awkwardness. "So what? You don't have to be shy around me you know. Vlad, of all people, you and I are survivors. We lived by ourselves and we're warriors. I don't think we have anything to be afraid of," she pointed out.
She squeezed his hand as they reached a familiar clearing with berry bushes lining the opposite side. The early orange light of day just shone through the leaves overhead.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad smiled down at her.
"If I were afraid would I do this?"
He pulled her closer and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla blinked in surprise.
"Um no I guess not..." Her face went red and she tried to turn her attention to collecting breakfast.
She gathered a satchel-full quickly and turned to leave. "I... Guess we shouldn't be afraid of anything," she cleared her throat awkwardly, scolding herself for defying her own words.