Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon Wings - open to join!
Topic Started: 31 Aug 2014, 02:48 (50310 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad noticed Meyla's seeming argument with herself as he walked with his sister. Volt and Nightwing were both flying overhead as it was easier for Nightwing than lumbering through the forest. He touched Arya on her shoulder and gestured behind them. She nodded. He slowed his pace until he was next to Meyla and Arya was ahead of them both.
"So what's up Meyla? Anything you wanna talk about?"
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla snapped her eyes up to meet his, not even realizing that he had fallen into pace with her.
"Oh umm... just... things," she shrugged. "Sisters and dragons and you and people and... yeah," she crossed her arms. She wasn't sure what to tell him, hopefully some of the issues would be resolved by the end of the day. "I don't need to worry you with anything okay? We're almost to town anyways so it's okay."

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad smiled at her.
"You won't worry me. You can tell me whatever as long as you want to. I'm here for you Meyla."
He hugged her and let her go.
"You ready for Jay?"
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla smiled, glad of the comfort. "I don't know... I have too many questions that need answering and too many answers to be questioned. I have no idea what I'm ready for!" She exclaimed. "What if she doesn't want me to be her sister? What if I don't want to be either!"

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

(Shard still lives in the forest)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hiccup and toothless are going to randomly jump in whenever it's a good time?)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

(Sorry Dragongirl and yes Toothless :D )

Vlad smiled at her onslaught of queries.
"I'm sure you'll get all your questions answered and all your answers will be given suitable questions."
He paused for a minute wondering if what he had just said made complete sense.
"I'm sure Jay will be excited to have you as a sister. She actually seems to need some company. After our last encounter I kinda understood her a bit. She's a little girl with big responsibilities and she's trying to make things work as best she knows how. I'm sure you can guide her and she'll be glad to have someone to help her if need be. No one says you need to be her, to be queen but I don't know maybe you can help somehow. The thing is, do you want a sister?"
The exited the forest and Volt and Nightwing landed next to the pair. Arya walked back to them.
"So where to now?" She asked.
Vlad smiled at her.
"Why to The Great Hall of course."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla shrugged. "Guess we'll find out soon enough!" she followed the pair as they marched up towards the hall.

Kaida bounded ahead, sniffing the air for signs of other dragons. The town had many odd smells...

(I'm dead sorry... we need Mudkip back in here!)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"Oh Come on Toothless it's not that bad" Hiccup insisted as he tried to adjust something on his dragon's saddle. "You can't even tell it's there." Toothless sniffed near the part of the saddle that was near his leg he started to lick, "Don't touch bud." Hiccup instructed. Toothless gave an innicoent look. "You heard what Gobber said, the more you touch it the more it'll itch. You don't want to be in mid flight and have your leg itch because you went chasing those terrors into that poision oak. "
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

(So it looks like the entire RP section has died... would anyone like to help me revive it? :D )
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns