Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
World of Dragons Master Thread
Topic Started: 10 Oct 2016, 13:29 (2893 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

still waiting on getting my dragon approved but im just going to assume im good to go

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zira Shadow
Skrill

Do I just PM my dragon info to someone, and if so, to who?
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Zira Shadow
10 Oct 2016, 17:37
Do I just PM my dragon info to someone, and if so, to who?
you have to pm toothlessnightfury and they have to approve it

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Yep that's right! 8)

just PM me your info for a viking/dragon and you're good to go, I look forward to bringing this back! (Though we kind of stopped mid plot so hopefully it'll be easy to rework that)

also Night_stalker you're good to go! sorry about the wait, I was out of town this weekend at a far with some friends (They had giant plus dragons!!) and came down with a bad cold after it (I'm missing class because of it but thankfully I can keep up online) and haven't been up to much lately,
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

oh snap aight, hope youre feeling better

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

hey anyone remember the time we tried to restart this

Zira Shadow
Skrill

Yep. Still waiting for it to actually get restarted. If you're one of the main characters, can you start us off?
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

hey sorry I couldn't get on before, forum has had issues for me.

I guess I can start but I think some rules need to be said first,

the last few posts on This Is Berk are really confusing, if you could change them or delete them that would be helpful. Rps usually have a sort of plot, not just characters appearing suddenly and doing their own thing like what you've posted. :blink: (toothless is confused dragon... toothless has no idea what's going on. help toothless.. -Manners Toothless.- fine. Help toothless... please?)

I hope I don't sound rude, it's just how things function better. I haven't been able to post because well the forum was acting up and I was dealing with personal issues back before the holidays. My life is finally getting back on track so I hope to be around more. :D

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

WOD Is Recruiting NEW members! :D :D Check out the recruitment thread for rules and how to join. Fill out a form and PM it to me! We can discuss a new plot (or how to continue the original one) in the discussions thead. :) anyone is welcome to join, just Please follow the rping rules stated. Or Else >:( [/big]
Spoiler: click to toggle
To find all other threads check out the first post of this thread and you'll find a link to everything you need.