Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
World of Dragons Master Thread
Topic Started: 11 Apr 2014, 22:55 (2837 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Hello everyone! Here is a list to all of the World of Dragons threads! This way you can easily find them without going through multiple pages of the forum!

Here it is:

Applications/Recruitment

OOC Discussions

Locations

Berk

Dragon Island

Outcast Island

Isle of Night

Breakneck Bog

Changewing Island
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Want to fly between Islands quickly? Looking to join WoD? Or maybe you want to discuss some things about the rp and make some suggestions, and just can't find the right thread among all the other rp threada out there?

Well then you've come to the right place! Just click the link and Bing Bam Boom you're there :)

Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Zira Shadow
Skrill

What's World of Dragons?
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Zira Shadow
01 Oct 2016, 18:50
What's World of Dragons?
World of dragons is an RP based off the HTTYD franchise. In this RP we have our own stories of what happens just shortly before the second httyd movie. Of course this was started before Race to The Edge was announced, so the ideas are our own.

In time we may decide to tie in the events in RTE but that depends on if the rp gets more popularity than it currently has

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

i would so make a character but this world is dead af 8) :'(

OC: Oliver and Storm

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

haha I'll be around more a bit if you ever wanna chat with Hiccup and Toothless or another one of my dragons.

You're more than welcome to make a character though! I'd love to get this up and going again. If you check out the main thread for the rp you should be able to catch on to the story line fairly easily.

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

yeah if we can get it going again id love to so ill catch up on the story

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

I would love to get this going again. It's like my baby... That is if an RP can be a electronic version of a 'baby' of sorts... :D

- I had an rp that I was super proud and happy of end on another site, back in July/August and I still miss it. No one new has been coming to said site since then and anyone currently on there is either too busy or uninterested in starting a new RP so yeah haha. (This will forever be my favourite though :) )

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

well once my dragon gets approved i will happily start and trie to bring this back to life

8) 8)

Zira Shadow
Skrill

Yeah, it sounds like fun. I'm with you people-let's do this!!
(Too much enthusiasm?XD)
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings