Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Defenders Of The Archipelago
Topic Started: 12 Apr 2014, 03:33 (1577 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

And start roleplaying with your characters in 3... 2... 1... Wait wait no. Actually hang on a while. Let me set up and properly organise it first. We should be ready very soon!
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

StaticTheSkrill

Jonakrson is flying over the open sea towards Icebreaker Island.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad and Volt are flying silently towards their home on Stormshard Island. He had spent the entire day exploring Dead man's Cave with his dragon Volt, again. Just recently he had discovered that it was not just one cave but a series of caves all connected by underground passageways. He was determined to map the entire cave system as it may come in handy and had spent most of his time there recently, He was almost half-way finished he was sure and he wanted to finish before the winter storms set in. Thankfully Volt could use Echolocation and it made mapping the cave system and finding his way back out much easier. He continued his flight admiring the sunset and thinking about what he was gonna have for dinner.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

Hunter and Stormrider are flying over the ocean, training new tricks and testing weapons. They needed those new tricks to protect themselves from.. well.. almost everything. The village where they lived on was still in war with the dragons and someone called "Hitter" was trying to get my village to work with his own.
4 of 8 weapons were a failure until now... At least the others worked well. The ones that worked included the "Fjandanum", "Star Shooter", "Big Bang" (named after the first working test..) and the "Smoke Blast".
"Hey bud, we trained pretty hard today! Let's go home, grab something to eat and rest for today", Hunter said to Stormy, which purred in agreement and started to fly back to their island.
Spoiler: click to toggle

StaticTheSkrill

As Jonakrson lands on Icebreaker Island, the chief comes to him and tells him that he along with the other teens (Gunter- owns a Tideflyer dragon named Sharkworm, Wolffist- Owns a Whispering Death named Tunnelbreaker, Ingrid- owns a Grapple Grounder named Springer and Skadis- owns a Shattertail named Breaker.) must go on a recon mission to the Tidal Springs at the far north end of the island.