Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Looking for a name for the twins, Any Ideas??
Mark(rider) 3 (12%)
Scar(dragon) 5 (19%)
Braden(r) 5 (19%)
Broadneck(d) 1 (4%)
Forlost(r) 2 (8%)
Peersight(d) 2 (8%)
Drago(r) 3 (12%)
NightFlame(d) 5 (19%)

Brothers in Arms. (info thread)
Topic Started: 30 Apr 2014, 14:46 (5836 Views)
Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Chapter One- 'A Hectic Introduction' has been posted as a fanfic :)

http://forums.berksgrapevine.com/topic/10238568/1/#new

The chapter is made up of scene's 1-5 of the rp :p except with all spellings checked, grammar correct and no interruptions or announcements :)
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Dragon's Apprentice
30 Apr 2014, 18:46
Chapter One- 'A Hectic Introduction' has been posted as a fanfic :)

http://forums.berksgrapevine.com/topic/10238568/1/#new

The chapter is made up of scene's 1-5 of the rp :p except with all spellings checked, grammar correct and no interruptions or announcements :)
YAYYYYYYYY
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

24 hours until the villain poll closes :p You don't have to be a writer to vote :)
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

The new dragon has been altered slightly :)

Instead of Volt his name will be Salt, He will be described as before except with a white speckled dots at the tips of each of his scales :p

Thanks for the vote :)

the villain poll will be closing in.... 12 hours :p

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Whoever pinned the rp... THANK YOU :P

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

The first villain poll has closed :)

Verdict: the villain will be a female dragon :p

She will be a new species..

She will have the body shape of a night fury but be coloured a dark blue, she will be the queen of a colony so can control dragons with her speech (but unlike the red death which was large and ruled with fear) she will hypnotise dragons as a siren would to bend their will and make them do her bidding.

Any suggestions/ideas to her background? please say so :p There will be 2 naming polls set up on page one: One for species, one for name :p PLEASE VOTE AND GIVE FEEDBACK :p

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

The name and species polls are closed :p verdict:A Singing death named Lilyth :)

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Scene 8 starts soon :) all are welcome to read :p Here comes the frst OC Villain :)

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

The description of Lylith is subject to change !!! ChaseMagnus is to supply us with a reference pic of her and I'll probably be changing her physical description along with it :)

CAN'T WAIT FOR SCENE 9!!