Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Looking for a name for the twins, Any Ideas??
Mark(rider) 3 (12%)
Scar(dragon) 5 (19%)
Braden(r) 5 (19%)
Broadneck(d) 1 (4%)
Forlost(r) 2 (8%)
Peersight(d) 2 (8%)
Drago(r) 3 (12%)
NightFlame(d) 5 (19%)

Brothers in Arms. (info thread)
Topic Started: 22 Apr 2014, 16:28 (5712 Views)
Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Scene 3 is now closed.

Jay is now paired with her dragon Stardust after a fairly 'bumpy' start to their relationship :p

Scene 4 is coming soon and a main plot is yet to be determined..

A new character is going to be introduced

Hita, a nomad, an ex-outcast(born into the tribe but 'fell out with the administration')Although Alvin has looked for her before he is little worried for her safety...
keep checking the threads for more info and if you havn't read all or any of the scenes do!!

Im still hoping for some more OC's from the writing staff :)

Big thanks to AuroraBorealis who made the third scene a VERY enjoyable write AND read :P
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

If you want I can make a dragon oc or two

although you may end up with a very adhd gronckle

who is obsessed with shiny objects
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

haha go ahead :p have you voted on the VOLT poll? have a look on page one if you havnt :P

The new character Hita as decribed above will appear with a dragon, a Grapple Grounder named Sharpfang. :p

Their basic info will be revealed in the rp naturally :p because as an ex outcast she is going to have to be interviewed by stoick or someone :p
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Quote:

Big thanks to AuroraBorealis who made the third scene a VERY enjoyable write AND read

Thanks so much! I enjoyed it!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

No THANK YOU!! It was for unexpected things like that that I started the rp in the first place :p

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

IF THERE ARE ANYMORE OC's YOU WANT INTRODUCED SAY IT HERE AND NOW!!!!

Very soon we will be done with these intros (not that they're not fun to do!!) because I really want to get stuck in to an episode/movie style plot :P

So please your welcome to post anything here :P

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO USE RULE 24!! see rule revision*
You can request to postpone an intro scene by 24 hours to avoid this rule coming into effect but if the postponing doesn't suit me, I can't go through with it.

Vlad will soon be introduced, as will his dragon, Volt. (as regards the poll on page one i'm open for name suggestions)

I hope I see a lot of you for scene 5!! :)

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

The dragon species poll is closed. The name has been changed to Salt. He will appear at some point in the role play after scene 5

Every story needs a good villain and I think we should create our own :) check back soon for relevant polls :)

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

There is a new poll!

Check post #1 for details please vote :p

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

the "What Villain?" poll will be short lived so PLEASE VOTE! :) more polls + questions are to follow