Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons RP Thread!
Topic Started: 14 Aug 2014, 11:54 (53091 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hiccup shrugged as he took Meyla's hand. He placed his other hand on her back and started to dance as a slower song came on. "You know you look really nice tonight" He smiled. He looked away when he said it suddenly feeling self conscious.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla looked up suddenly surprised at his comment. "Oh! Well... thanks," she blushed. "Not so bad yourself Haddock. You clean up nice," she grinned. The music had slowed and Meyla couldn't help but smile the whole time as they danced. She tried to ignore the fact that she could feel his hand on the small of her back, but it made her skin hot and her lightly-freckled nose was sure to be pink.

(yes we need to speed this up...)

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

[Should we end the dance soon?]

Abby wasn't sure what to do. She decided to walk around the dance floor, wishing that the dance would end soon. She wanted to leave, but her friends looked like they were having fun and she didn't want to be a killjoy. She walked out into the hallway, grateful that the horrible music was quieter and more tolerable when the doors closed.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad saw Abby leaving the hall. He didn't know why but he always felt o bit protective when it came to her.
"Hey Anna? I'll be right back." He rushed out the hall before Anna had time to respond.
He approached Abby from behind and placed his hand on the small of her back.
"What's up Abby? Dances not your thing?"
He smiled down at her
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

"Yeah, dances aren't my thing. I don't know why I suggested coming here to myself," Abby said. "I'm having fun with Hiccup, but I don't know what either of us think of each other and it's stressing me out." She paused for a moment. So this is what my friends felt like when they were confused about their relationships. She laughed at that thought, then she remembered that she wasn't alone. "Sorry, just something funny I thought of," She said, in her defense.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad smiled at her.
"I understand completely. I feel the same way sometimes about well....yeah...."
He didn't know why he didn't just say Meyla but he didn't.
"Okay so how about I make you a deal? You come back inside and we can dance together. You can keep on your headphones and dance to whatever you're listening to and I'll dance to the music. It's too late to go home now...well uhmm to early if you think about it... but yeah..so why not just try to enjoy the rest of the night."
He held out his hand to her.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Berknation
16 Aug 2014, 05:58
Meyla looked up suddenly surprised at his comment. "Oh! Well... thanks," she blushed. "Not so bad yourself Haddock. You clean up nice," she grinned. The music had slowed and Meyla couldn't help but smile the whole time as they danced. She tried to ignore the fact that she could feel his hand on the small of her back, but it made her skin hot and her lightly-freckled nose was sure to be pink.

(yes we need to speed this up...)
"Well what can I say?" Hiccup shrugged, "My dad always talked about how to be a good presentable man. And going on for hours about how presentation of yourself is everything." He rolled his eyes a little at the last part. "So, road trip hun? I'm looking forward to it. Y'know getting to see Abby and you and Elsa and um the guys too of course!" He felt his face going red.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

"Your dad did a good job."
Meyla blinked curiously. "Uh huh... Well you know I'm excited too. I've already packed mostr of my things. But it'll be cramped in the few bunk beds on the bus. Well figure it out. I heard Elsa is planning to stop off at the beaches, and even a waterfall on our way. Maybe well even hit Disneyland," she chuckled. The music began back to normal, but people were slowly leaving as the nigh go later. She knew it would be an early morning so she suggested that thy all go get some sleep befor the trip too.

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

(LET US REVIVE THIS)
(I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE ANYONE WAS OR WHAT WE WERE DOING SO)
(also i think jay is the same age as me so ignore the age on page 1, she's 15 now)

Jay ran in circles around a tree in the middle of a park in the center of the town they lived in.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

(We were at a graduation dance/prom I think. I think we should just start over :P Maybe we can start from the roadtrip?)
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."