Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons RP Thread!
Topic Started: 16 Nov 2014, 19:18 (52474 Views)
Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(YAS LES DO DIS)

Elsa threw the last bag onto the bunks and headed forward. A small crowd had gathered around the table. "Well- this starts an adventure!" She gleamed over at them.

Meyla was almost bouncing in excitement. Hiccup was next to her and because it was squished they were all pressed together. How would they survive in such close quarters? "Let's hit the lake on the way out of town," she suggested.

Elsa nodded, "Oh yah! That'll be fun," she shot a quick glance at Jack and cleared her throat, heading back to the storage. "We're going to have to find a place to put all our stuff, other than where we sleep."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(I is back! -classes were cancled today and tomorrow is my day off so I'll be here.:) )

Hiccup sauntered up the stairs of the RV. "Wow. This is pretty cool" He grinned. He took a seat at the table next to Meyla -squished next to her but he didn't mind. He looked over and shot her a smile.

Anna was bouncing around a little with excitment when she'd first entered the RV. "Check out the windows! And the mini Fridge! and the cuboards! They've got everything we need for the trip in them! And look at the beds! Oh they look so comfy. I wonder if they are. I hope so because if they're not we're not going to have fun sleeping this summer." She'd calmed down when everyone started ariving, and by the time everyone had sat down, she was with them too. She couldn't wait to go.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Abby was reluctant to enter the RV. After spending a few minutes working up the nerve to go in, she was surprised by how huge it was. She pushed back the thought of the fact that these plans were made with people she barely knew. She figured that the point of this trip for her was to get to know them better, granted she wasn't doing a good job. She found a seat in the back corner and sat down. She took off her backpack and grabbed a book from inside it she'd brought with her. She got comfortable and started reading.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Elsa clapped her hands together, "Anna, Anna! haha, we get it... it's quite spectacular," she chuckled. "Just... take a seat so we can head off." She laughed and took a seat herself.

Meyla felt her cheeks reddening at Hiccup's smile and she turned to face the window shyly. She may be a tomboy, but she had no idea how to talk to boys unless it was about video games. She realized she needed to speak up, "So... this is going to be a lot of fun," she sent a smile.