Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons RP Thread!
Topic Started: 10 Jun 2014, 00:23 (53551 Views)
Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla laughed as they walked over. "Anna! Sheesh they're coming, no need to yell," she chuckled. The boys walked over and she just smiled, trying not to laugh. "Hey guys!"
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Jay found Abby and expressed her appreciation of her speech by jumping up and down, flailing, and hugging her.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[So are we still doing the couple thingy or are Vlad and Meyla just friends again?]

"Hey," Vlad greeted everyone as he walked over. He hugged everyone and congratulated them leaving Meyla for last. After congratulating her he took a step back to admire her dress.
"Wow Meyla! You look amazing!" he said smiling at her. He walked back over to her and stood next to her, gently putting his hand around her waist.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Abby hugged Jay while everyone as leaving. She saw Meyla, Hiccup and Vlad walking towards them. "Thanks. So what now?" She asked.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(Well they can be flirty friends, but I think we should leave it open for a little anyhow. Maybe get Vlad to RP with some other charry's like Dany, or Abby, or Anna or Jay)

Meyla hugged him and smiled. "Thank you!" She turned from side to side, trying to see her own dress. It was quite pretty, a blue one this time, with sparkles. She tried to hide the red glow in her cheeks as he had an arm around her waist. "So let's get to this party!" She cheered to Abby and Hiccup.

(we can make the grad scene short, seeing as we need to get the road trip... on the road. Let's just teleport to the dance or w.e.)

Dan_Oceans

"What party? I'm forgot," Abby said. She fidgeted with her gown nervously. She looked at Hiccup and blushed while looking at her feet. She took off her cap and held it in her hands.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

"The dance... only the prom of all parties," Meyla laughed. She noticed the way Abby looked at Hiccup, and wondered if there was something she had missed between the two of them.

(just gunna teleport there)

Meyla stepped out onto the large floor where many other friends of hers were already dancing, with lights flashing and music blaring. It felt like a dream. She couldn't believe she had just graduated!

Dan_Oceans

Abby sat down in a chair when she got to the dance. She had no idea what to do and she hated the music anyway. She grabbed some food and a soda but that was it. She didn't want to be there.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[Ok no probs]

Vlad and Meyla were soon on the dance floor. Lights were flashing and music was pounding and all in all he was having a great time.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(I is here!!! :) )

Hiccup gave hugs all around after the graduation. He complimented the girls on their dresses and nodded about the dance. He smiled at Abby and Meyla. Anna had gotten if the chair with a slight skip in her step. She hugged everyone and threw her cap in the air for the fun of it. She couldn't wait for the dance

At the dance he was out on the dance floor with his friends. He notice Abby just sitting there and walked over. "Come dance," he grinned. As he did Anna walked up ti Abby too. "Oh no. You're not sitting here alone Abby." She grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her out yo the dance floor. "You don't need to know how to dance." She grinned. "Just have fun!" She started moving with the beat of the song just her dress twirled whenever she twisted.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney