Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons RP Thread!
Topic Started: 21 Apr 2014, 19:39 (50677 Views)
Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons RP!

Welcome!
Based on the motion pictures:
Rise of the Guardians
Brave
Tangled
Frozen
How to Train your Dragon

THIS RP TAKES PLACE IN MODERN DAY
So ROTG setting roughly, not Berk, or Arendelle, or Corona, or Scotland or something.
I figured it was the only fair way to accommodate all the characters from so many different time lines.

RULES:
  • No power playing.
  • Treat others with respect!
  • Fade out... if... you know... or goto the NSFB section.
  • Original characters welcome as long as they fit into the storyline.
  • If RP-ing one of the characters from the movies, please keep their personality similar.
  • Keep each post prominent with an RP reply, don't make only personal or OOC responses in one post.
  • Only the Dragons that are characters in HTTYD are allowed, so the number is limited... remember this is supposed to be modern. We don't exactly have dragons in modern day... or do we.
  • If your character has powers (they must have them in the movie), then they can have them here. AKA Jack Frost, Elsa, Rapunzel.
  • OC's are allowed!
Submit forms HERE

CHARACTERS:
Elsa - 21 - Berknation
Meyla Habborth - 17 - Berknation
Anna - 18 - Toothlessnightfury
Daenerys Stormborn - 21 - AndyMay
Vladimir Thorston - 21 - ChaseMagnus
Abby - 18 - MCOceans
Hiccup Haddock - 18 - Toothlessnightfury
Jay Sora- 14 -Mudkipstar
Rapunzel - 17 - Dragon Girl
Jack Frost - 21 - ChaseMagnus
Pitch Black - ? - ChaseMagnus
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Abby got up for school before her alarm clock rang, like always. She got out of her bed, grabbed the clothes she laid out the night before, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When she was done, she brushed her hair and took her meds. She got dressed, put her hair into a ponytail, grabbed her backpack, and was on her way to the bus stop.

"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Elsa threw on her turquoise off-the shoulder sweater, and fixed her hair into a braid. She figured Meyla would be along soon so they could go shopping.

Meyla wandered down the street in the early morning, since she was headed Elsa and Anna's house. It was Elsa's 21 birthday today, and she was the one in charge of getting her out of the house so that the rest of their friends could fix up the place. There weren't too many others Elsa's age, but she knew everyone that Meyla had invited, and Anna had a say in all of it too.

[Hope that starts a little plot you guys can work on :) ]

Dan_Oceans

[could they be friends with Abby as well? I could try to work off of this]

The bus came for Abby and she went off the nearest McDonald's so she could get a smoothie.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Jay wandered out of her house, vaguely remembering she was planning on going somewhere but she wasn't sure where. She decided to go to the bakery down the street and get a chocolate chip muffin. She liked chocolate chip muffins. And the muffins at this bakery were even more amazing than normal chocolate chip muffins. She mused on the amazingness of chocolate chip muffins as she walked to the bakery.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

Abby got off the bus at the bus stop close to McDonald's and saw that Jay was down the street. She jogged over to her and said "Hey Jay, need help on anything before you go to school?"

MudkipStar

"School?" Jay asked. "Maybe that was where I was planning on going… I kind of forgot…" She arrived at the bakery door and brightened. "You want a muffin?"
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
i have 2 pet buns

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(yeah, everyone in the RP is invited to the party)

Meyla rung the door bell and Elsa scrambled down the stairs to get it.
"Hey," she greeted her friend with a hug, "so where are we going?" She closed the front door behind her.
"There's a coffee shop down the street if you want. Then we can go shopping."
"Sounds fun."

(I'll join ya if that's alright)

MudkipStar

(Are you coming to the bakery? And is it a school day or a weekend?)

"Mmm… muffins…" Jay said, zoning out and thinking about muffins. Chocolate chip muffins to be precise.
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

[It's fine]

"Yeah, that is where you go when it's not Saturday or Sunday." Abby teased. "Sure, I'll get a muffin."