Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Freedom Roleplay!
Topic Started: 23 Apr 2014, 11:52 (14878 Views)
AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Go ahead and Roleplay!

Rules
Spoiler: click to toggle
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Athena flies through the clouds, wobbling because she cannot fly very well. After being in hiding for most of her life, she found flying a bit more difficult then when she first flew... a long time ago.

"Berk." she says with a look of pleasure. "Time to get that 'Toothless' Night Fury."

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Toothless lay contented as he watched Hiccup sleeping, sometimes he spent whole nights awake just looking out the window above Hiccup's bed, staring at the moon.
the room in which the pair resided was pitch black, the moon shone a square light on Toothless reflecting off his darkened scales. He rested his head on the backs of his claws and closed his eyes.
He was eager for an early morning flight....

Toothless dreamed as all dragons do... about flying. In his dream his tail was full again but still on his back was his best friend. They soared higher than trees, than clouds, than air... until they were close enough to reach out and grasp the moon and go further, their flight was endless, their life was endless, for each moment together was a lifetime of friendship and brotherhood. The two were one...

Dreams like these came to a dragon only every once in while, Toothless was in mind to savour it, but he was awoken from his peaceful slumbering by a strange yet familiar noise...
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

A growl. A growl of a Night Fury.

"Come with me, dragon." the dark silhouette of the Night Fury said, it's acid green eyes shining in the dark. "I can free you from this place, and you can live with your fellow Night Furies and dragons." He could now tell it was a young female's voice. "Join our clan." she said with a hint of menace.

The female skunked into the moonlight, into the home. Toothless didn't know why he had not attacked her yet. He had to admit to himself, she was beautiful. But that was not reason to let his guard down.

Her actions shook Toothless out of his thoughts. She was going for Hiccup!

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

"NO!" Toothless screamed waking Hiccup. "Leave!" he approached quickly shoving Hiccup from the bed and standing between the intruder and Hiccup. "NOW!"

Hiccup was still half asleep and in a complete trance...
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

"I'm saving you from this rat! WHY,"she growled. "WHY would you protect him? You're free now!" Her gorgeous green eyes were bulged with anger and confusion.

She drifted past Toothless and lunged at Hiccup. Hiccup screamed and said, "TOOTHLESS!" (Hope_And_Heir has requested book hiccup, who can speak to dragons.) before screaming in pain as the female dug her claws into his calf. She didn't seem to notice him using the tongue of the dragons.

"DIE YOU EVIL HUMAN RAT! I WILL BLAST YOU TO VALHALLA!" she roared with hatred. She opened her mouth for a plasma bolt.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Toothless interrupted her with one of his own. "I am free, if you hurt him, you hurt me, if you hurt me I hurt you, now GO!" Toothless rolls her off of Hiccup and readys another plasma blast in case she doesn't comply...

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

"But... how? Why...?" she says, confused.

"I think I can explain." Hiccup pipes up. "YOU CAN TALK?" The female Night Fury says, surprised."Yes, yes, now listen." Hiccup says softly, bleeding profoundly from the wound on his calf. "Humans and dragons are at peace. Toothless is free. There is no need for rescuing, thank you."

"I need the Night Fury to join my clan, regardless. We are a dwindling clan of Night Furies, you would be a great leader... Toothless."

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

The boy looked at both of them with a blank stare. Although he knew what was going on, he was still barely awake. If this was any other moment he'd be happy that there were more night furies, but right now the ginger frankly just wished he could go back to sleep.

He thought it wise to stay silent since he didn't quite know how to answer. Wincing from the wound, he tried to ignore the pain the best he could.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Toothless looked to his bleeding friend then to Athena. Shifting his gaze to the ground he said ashamedly "Fine. I will think about it if you leave right now!" He planted his claw into the wood floor prepared for anything...