Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Rp ideas
Topic Started: 26 Apr 2014, 00:19 (3510 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

So like I haven't really seen any threads that are just like ideas for role plakys. Maybe we should start one? For HTTYD themed/crossover rps.

I kinda have one based off a story I wrote for school, I didn't have a name for it till reciently. I call it now: Believe a Dragon Can Thaw a Frozen Heart. where Elsa from Frozen is in a different situation than the movie. Basically Anna is her best friend and right hand woman/servant who aside Elsa's parents and her evil aunt(or uncle) know about her powers. Then one day a storm kills Elsa's parents and Anna's mother (who lik watched over the girls in the castle when they were little) took care of her from then on until the evil aunt/uncle showed up.

When Elsa turns 21 at her coronation Anna meets someone (possibly a dragon rider or Kristoff) who she falls for meanwhile Elsa falls for a dragon rider (gaurds of the kingdom). Elsa and the Rider get along well and when they're outside talking a storm appears much like the one that killed her parents. Frightened Elsa turns to her aunt/uncle for help, and he/she tells Elsa the storm is all her fault and that she killed her own parents (even though it was the aunt/uncle who caused both) Fear takes over and she accidentaly lets her power loose.everyone but Anna is scared and the Rider is in shock. The aunt/uncle tells Elsa to run and she does.

Anna, her love and the Rider follow Elsa into the forest knowing she couldn't be so cold hearted like the aunt had said.

Basically it's a little like Forzen/Httyd/Lion King in a sense. HTTYD would be because of the dragon risers -yes Hiccup could be the one Elsa falls for) and Lion King with the aunt/uncle killing the parents, blaming the kid and taking over the kingdom.

I think if this were ever a rp I might decide to play Elsa,

So what other ideas does everyone have?
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Game of Thrones crossover rp.

come on, you knew I would!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

oooh! Andy that made me think

Hiccup and Friends (with their Dragons) in the show Once Upon A Time :D

note: If anyone reading these actually gets interested in any of the ideas here feel free to post and say so! :)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

I've a better idea, Hiccup and the Gang somehow get teleported to westeros.

they'll be dead within a week XD

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Dreamworks animations crossover? KFP, HTTYD, Madagascar? there would be ALOT of comedy but no drama...

OR

If you want dark and depressing go years into the future (maybe 20) and deal with the 'End' of Toothless... Makes you wonder what a dragon's lifespan would be :S more or less than a human's? which would be sadder? :'( if Toothless or Hiccup died first which would be sadder? D:
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Dragon's Apprentice
27 Apr 2014, 03:24
Dreamworks animations crossover? KFP, HTTYD, Madagascar? there would be ALOT of comedy but no drama...

OR

If you want dark and depressing go years into the future (maybe 20) and deal with the 'End' of Toothless... Makes you wonder what a dragon's lifespan would be :S more or less than a human's? which would be sadder? :'( if Toothless or Hiccup died first which would be sadder? D:
they can't die seperately. It'd be too heart breaking for one or the other. If/when they die it has to be in action together so neither feels sad about the other.

what's KFP?

and Andy aside Games of Thrones I don't know what shows you're talking about lol.
And I don't watch GoT either so yeah,

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Westeros is a place in GoT lol

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Ohh okay. Haha well there's proof I don't watch it :)

I really wanted to do my Believe a Dragon can cure a Frozen heart rp on another fourm (one dedicated to welritong)but like no one was really interested sadly,

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

ToothlessNightFury

what's KFP?
Kung Fu Panda- If you havnt watched both 1 and 2, you should watch them :p the second movie is very dark :/ maybe dreamworks are settling into a pattern or something :S
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Dragon's Apprentice
27 Apr 2014, 08:26
ToothlessNightFury

what's KFP?
Kung Fu Panda- If you havnt watched both 1 and 2, you should watch them :p the second movie is very dark :/ maybe dreamworks are settling into a pattern or something :S
Ohhh haha I started watching it in school and found it kind of boring personally, not really my cup of tea.