Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw a Frozen Heart-Sign up/Discussion (Anna is still open!)
Topic Started: 30 Apr 2014, 16:35 (9663 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

So I know I posted this in the rp ideas but I kind of really want to do this...

basically it's a combination of Frozen and HTTYD. (Hiccup etc would be like guards on dragons. )

Elsa and Anna have to save the kingdom with the help of the dragon riders from an evil source trying to take over. Like in Frozen their parents were killed in a storm. At her coronation Elsa is made to think it's her fault fear over takes her and she accidentally sets the kingdom in ice and snow-which is what the evil aunt wanted- making everyone think she is evil and cold hearted.

She runs off to find a way to put a stop to it all with her friends. -The dragon riders who believe she is not cold hearted and Anna. (Anna knows about Elsa's powers)

I'm thinking the girls could wear both dresses and pantsuits like in Once Upon A Time?

OC Characters are allowed :)
Rules
Form
my forms
Characters
Spoiler: click to toggle
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Okay I'm up for this. This one will be my nice dany (like from the RotBFD RP. i.e. likable, unlike in WoD). I swear. This shall be my last RP I'm joining... maybe

Username: AndyMay
Name: Daenerys Stormborn (Better known as Dany)
Looks: Platinum Blonde Hair with blue/violet eyes. She is a very beautiful woman, but quite short (okay I lied, she's 5'1". Thats more than "quite")
Appearance
Personality: Dany was once considered a cold, ruthless person. While she may still be considered ruthless, her many years of travelling the world, looking for a safe haven, have taught her to be much kinder and open to people.
Other: She comes from a Family that was once in control of a vast Kingdom, but they were betrayed. She is all that is left of her family, she one day dreams to claim her old kingdom back.
She also has three unhatched Dragon eggs that have laid dormant for hundreds of years, she treasures them highly as she received them as a gift when her family was still in power. But other than that, they are believed to be useless, yet expensive, ornaments.

Annnd I got a request timed out error.... :-/
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Accepted! And Yay she's my height! (haha yeah I'm that short)
so I'm assuming she's on the good side>

-I just realized I should put a spot for who's side in the form now,

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Yes, I'll make her a goodie of course.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Okay :) I'll add her

oh, and I've been getting the timed out errors too a lot

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Username: MudkipStar
Name: Jay Sora
Age: Around 15… not quite (her birthday's the same as mine, May 20) but almost
Looks: Long straight black hair to the middle of her back; green eyes; about 3 inches taller than me (I'm very very close to 5'4", so 5'7". I DON'T LIKE BEING SHORTER THAN MOST OF MY FRIENDS)
Personality: ME (you'll get to know her soon enough, don't worry; let me just say… she will be very energetic, as I have ADHD and occasionally get randomly depressed for no reason at all and then be happy again within an hour.)
Side (good or evil) : On Elsa's side, so good.
Other: Rides Night Fury named Ika (can change if Night Furies aren't allowed.)

And Andy… you think you're short? I know someone who's mom is a little less than 5 feet

and they somehow ended up like 6 inches taller than me

*mind blown*
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

hey, private info and tallness runs in both my parents' families.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

MudkipStar

sry you want me to edit it out? I just wanted everyones minds to explode...
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
i have 2 pet buns

MudkipStar

ill edit it alex ;|
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Accepted! And yeah Night Furies are allowed, i'll probably have a limit on them, Toothless (when ever someone makea him) and yours and maybe 2 more.

Yeah my best friend is an inch shorter than me barely. She's about my height but her dad is short too and since her sister (who i am friends with) is exactly my height and she's about 3 years older than me. But she's awesome :)