Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon Benders Rp *open*
Topic Started: 03 Jul 2014, 13:15 (33287 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad and the Benders stopped just a ways ahead of the fleet.
He turned to the Benders.
"What's the plan guys? Do we go for the head ship and head for the leader," he gestured at a ship that looked like head of the fleet. It was bigger and more adorned than the others. It looked freshly built.
"Or do we take them all down?"

Jack could hear the murmur of people now. He was sure they were probably shouting but this far underground it sounded muffled. Fang started tunneling in the direction of the noise and Jack followed.

Arya couldn't see very well through the clouds but she could tell they were close to a large island. A very large island. She frowned as she realized this must be the Non-Benders next target, an island probably filled with Benders who had no idea what they were in for.She had to get ahead of the fleet and warn the Benders. It would probably mean she would have to expose herself and NightWing but she didn't care. Anything to save more Benders.
"Come on NightWing, to the island!"
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Kiya wandered to the group of people. "Hi, I'm Kiya. What are you doing?" she asked.

"Hello." Jay said to Kiya.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

"We have no idea what we're supposed to do," Derik said.
"We're looking for the people in charge," Lucy said. They ran off right after they finished talking to the person on the dragon.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

(what person on a dragon?)
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla dove off the cliff with her glider slung around her back and lifted up into the air. A few other water benders below raced across the surface of the waves. The ships rose up ahead as they loomed closer. She figured she could try and fight for peace.

Kaj flew back a bit, tentative about flying. He had no glider- but he had flown all the way to the island without one. He noticed that the other air benders all had one though... He wondered what they would think of him, with the enemy. He knew everyone. He knew he wouldn't be able to kill them.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad waited on a response from the others before doing anything else.

Jack could hear the voices growing louder. After a few more minutes he could tell they were right above his head.He wanted to rush right up to the surface to help them but he only then realized that they mightn't react to a guy and a Whispering Death bursting suddenly out of the ground beneath their feet. Especially when they were already under attack.
"What should we do Fang? What if they attack us instead?"
Fang growled impatiently.
"I know I know, if we don't go now there might not be anyone to attack us."
"Ok, here's what. It doesn't sound as if the fighting has started yet. Let's wait until it has, then we can burst out. When thy see us attacking their enemies they'll no we're friends. Got it?"

Arya and NightWing cut through the clouds and flew towards the islands. They hadn't flew out of the clouds yet. They hadn't needed to. There was good cloud cover all the way to the island.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Everyone started moving at once when they saw that two airbenders started moving towards the ships. "I guess those are the people in charge," Derik said.
"Well what are we going to do now?" Lucy asked.
"I'm not sure, but this isn't our fight. Let's go see who needs help in the town, if there is anyone there," Derik suggested. He jogged into the market and started looking for anyone in need of help.
Lucy rolled her eyes, and followed behind Derik.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Arya and Nightwing were now directly above the island. The waited however in the clouds. It had just dawned on Arya that a girl on a Timberjack appearing mid battle mightn't be exactly welcomed. They would have to wait till the fight began. It was the easiest and best method to avoid conflict. Once the fight started they would join in and help defeat the non-benders. Then the natives would know they were friends.
Nightwing titled her head suddenly and slitted her eyes. Arya could feel her body rumbling ever so slightly beneath her.
"What is it girl?"
Nightwing didn't respond but stared intently at a spot below them. Arya couldn't tell what she was looking at because of the clouds but whatever it was, Nightwing didn't seem to like it.

Vlad was getting antsy as he waited on the airbenders to come to a decision. Meanwhile the fleet was getting closer. If they didn't give word soon, he was attacking whether they liked it or not.

Jack and Fang waited patiently for the sounds of battle. Suddenly Fang looked up and his whispering became louder. Something above them was making him antsy but Jack couldn't tell what. He would just have to wait to find out.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."