Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Believe A Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart
Topic Started: 02 Sep 2014, 14:03 (16503 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

(IKR)

"You'll be a great queen. A much better queen than you're aunt and that you can be sure of. The people will forgive you. They love you. They'll be happy you've returned to rescue them from Seraphines rule. What you did back there was an accident. It happened because Seraphine taunted you and teased you about what mattered most to you. It was just you letting out your emotions in the only way you could. Sure it mightn't have been good but who cares. It what you do in the end that matters. I'm sure we can figure out a way to unfreeze the kingdom once you return and take your place as queen. We can't do it without you Elsa."
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"I can't " Elsa said avoiding contact. "You heard what everyone said. You saw the fear on their faces. They think I'm a monster. They think I'm a curse to the kingdom. That I'm the evil queen in those stories parents tell their children about at night. I'm even unsure about going back just to see what's going on. I know we planned it, but I just know they're never going to forgive me for what I've done. "
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad's jaw nearly hit the mountain far below.
"Elsa how could you even think such things? If it's anyone that's the Evil Queen, it's Seraphine and you know it. The people were just scared, that's all.I'm sure once they see you're the same Elsa you always was they'll accept you just like they always have. You were born with these powers Elsa. You've lived with them all you life and still you've been loved b all the kingdom. Your powers don't change who you are because they make you who you are, They've always been a part of you and now that everyone knows doesn't make you a different person. It's just another thing for them to love. Please Elsa. Atleast come back with me and Hiccup to Arendelle like we planned. Maybe going back will be enought to shake you back to your senses."
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"We'll go back," Elsa nodded, "But only for a short time. Not permanant. The people are better off with out me anyways. Up here, it's quiet, No one's around to get hurt, nothing can go wrong here. "

(sorry it's so short)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"Well I'm still sticking with what I said before. I'm glad you're at least giving my idea a go and coming back with us. We should get going."
Vlad mounted Volt and patted the saddle behind him, motioning for Elsa to board the Skrill
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

(Hello anywhere I can jump in?)
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"I'll go." Elsa said as she sat side saddle on the dragon. "But when we get there Not a word to anyone. Not my aunt, not the town's folk, nor the duke nor anyone. And the moment it is clear that everything is fine is the moment we return. " Maybe I should confront my aunt. Find out what her plan is exactly.

(basically Elsa created her ice castle and is planning on returning to Arendelle to check over the kingdom with Vlad and Hiccup. You can jump in anywhere :) )

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(anyone here?)

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(not in a long while I'm afraid) :'(

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(awe that's too bad :( btw I love your signature!)