Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Believe A Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart
Topic Started: 12 May 2014, 13:02 (16495 Views)
MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

"Ask Ika, not me," Jay rolled her eyes. "She doesn't seem to want to fly the normal patrol route today. Sometimes I wish I could talk to her, find out what she's thinking." She continued to yank on the saddle, trying to get Ika back on track. Ika huffed and hit Jay with her ear (like Toothless did during his and Hiccup's first flight in the movie.) "Hey!" Jay yelped.

Ika saw Volt. "Hello, Volt," she smiled.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

"Don't we all?.." He smirked at toothless slightly playfully, while petting his head.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"Oh don't worry there's no one here. I am one of your royal guard and your close friends you know. You can trust me with not accidentally letting out your secret. I just came to check on you to see if everything was okay, both for the ceremony and for you personally."
He smiled at her.

Volt roared at Ika, Jay, Toothless and Hiccup and joined them in their weird route. Where was Ika going?
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Elsa relaxed just bit. "I- I'm fine. I'm just... Nervous. I just need to wear my gloves. No one will find out. Once then coronation is over everything will be fine. " she jumpe. "Shh shh " Elsa said hearing something outside her window. She walked beside it and peaked out her curtians. She jumped at first but relaxed when she saw it was only her friends. She opened her window. "What are you all up to?" She queationed.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"Good to hear," he said "Nervousness is to be expected but I'm sure all will go fantastic. Just remember you have an awesome guard like me," he said winking in a joking way.

Volt roared happily at her and his owner when she opened the window.
"Hey Volt, having fun?" Vlad chuckled.

Seraphine had managed to trip over several things and fall twice before locating her window. She wrenched it open and squinted in the sunlight. She had a perfect view of the castle from where she stood. She saw some of those stupid royal guard flying by her niece's window.
"Ughhhh idiots," she mumbled, before stalking over to her table to have a breakfast of cereal and milk. She did enjoy cereal and milk a lot.
"When I'm queen I think I'll make cereal the Food of Arendelle," she mused, before gobbling down some more.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"This..." Elsa lifted up the cloth on the table revealing the candle and jewerly box that were covered in ice. "Is why I am nervous." She picked up a hair brush from her dresser and the same thing happened. Ice covered it. "I'm trying to keep it from spreading. But because I can't keep my mind off tonight, everything I toucj turns to ice. I can't let the kingdom know that. Not yet."

"Cereal?" Genson asked. "You're going to feed the whole kingdom just cereal, my lady?"

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Daenerys hurst into the room "Elsa wake up! It's your..." She exclaimed, before noticing that they were not alone "Oh.Uhh. Apologies" she quickly uttered. She stood there awkwardly for a moment before noticing the frozen brush in her hand. The moment she noticed it she rushed over to the Queen to be and snatched the brush from her hand, which she quickly put out of site of the others, waiting for it to defrost in her hands.

"Cereal? Why would you want to feed everyone cereal?!" Viserys laughed as he marched into the room "it's a boring food! Why not he more creative?"
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[Did you guys see the new Frozen character in Once Upon A Time???]

"Don't worry Elsa I'm sure we'll figure it out together. It's what we're here for as guards and as friends."
Dany burst into the room making him jump. She quickly snatched the hairbrush from Elsa, hiding it behind her back while waiting for it to thaw.
Vlad walked up to her and took from her clasped hands while finishing defrosting it with a rub of his hands.
"Dany, there's no one here who doesn't know. It's just us calm down," he chuckled.

"Aggghhhhhhhh," Seraphine yelled, "GENSON!! I've told you a million times not to sneak up on me when I'm eating! I could've choked! I should behead you right now!"
She continued grumbling inaudibly as she got back to her cereal. Just then Viserys opened the front door and strode into her dinghy room. Apparently he had heard some of her mumblings. And he dared laugh? Still she couldn't be mad at Viserys. He was just so perfect. She quickly straightened herself as best she could and tried to eat her cereal a bit more decently.
"More creative huh?' she mumbled "Maybe I can poison it and let you test it? How's that for creative?" she sounded serious but they both knew she was only joking.
"Maybe we can have different types of cereals! Imagine cereal with............uhmmm..............marshmallows.......no wait that's stupid,no one would eat that."
She continued to mumble of random combinations to make cereal more exciting much to the amusement of Viserys and herself. Genson just stood there and agreed to everything. He was such a suck-up but what was she going to do? Every Evil Queen needed her idiot right?"
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Elsa sighed. She rested her hands on her head. She was trying not to stress. "I have to figure this out. I can't do the ceremony wearing gloves. But if I hold the candle and jewelry box they could freeze. Everyone would know. So much could happen, someone wrong and terrible could find out."

"Sorry My Lady." Genson apologized. "I didn't mean to startle you. Different Cereal for breakfast is a wonderful idea."

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"Don't you worry Elsa. No one will find out. We'll protect you and your secret." He rested his hand on her shoulder comfortingly. He hoped nothing would go wrong. He'd hate for her big day to be ruined.

"It's Ok Genson, just don't let it happen again!" she snarled.
"I know, it is a wonderful idea isn't it? Glad you agree!"
She reached for her cereal box and poured herself some more. She absolutely adored cereal.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."