Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Believe A Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart
Topic Started: 28 May 2014, 00:52 (16501 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[I thought Seraphine was gonna burst in before she was crowned queen and everything was gonna happen then lol Oh well guess she's just gonna have to invade The Ball MWAHAHAHAHA!]

Vlad stood at the back of the hall near the doors, looking for any signs of trouble. He saw the ice forming on the Scepter and Globus Cruciger but no one noticed thankfully. As Elsa quickly re-donned her gloves he opened the doors of the hall to let the guests flow into the ball room. Now was the hard part, The Ball.

Seraphine was giddy with excitement. She heard the music start all the way in the town and she knew the ball had begun. It was time to put her plan to action. She turned to her friends.
"Tonight Arendelle shall have it's rightful Queen!" she announced.
"Queen Seraphine!"
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(I was thinking the ball might make more sense because she'd really get everyone's attention. Hooray for evil laugha!)

Elsa stood at the front of the ball room with her sister by her side. The two were chatong and laughing away instead of dancing. They were greated by a few people, it was strange hearing them call her queen. When a duke from a trade country asked her to dance she denied but gladly told him her sister would love to. Eventually that Prince Ali had pulled her away from her safe spot and onto the dance floor. He was a terrible dancer. She'd finally managed to pull away using she needed a drink as an excuse. She met up with her sister once again. This time not saying much as she scanned the crowd for some friendly familiar faces.

Genson;

"So you have an invitation?" He asked. "I assume you do. Seeing as you are her aunt and she would've most likely wanted you to be there since your the only thing close to her parents aside her sister. "
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla held her breath as the ceremony progressed. Didn't seem to be any signs of trouble. She was standing guard at the side of the room, and she could see several of her guard friends scattered around the room. Soon it finished, and she was to move to the ball room.
This would be the more relaxed part of the evening luckily, and she was glad for the ease. The room was already crowded when she walked in, and her uniform made her feel instantly out of place. She sighed, and noticed Vlad off to the side. At least someone to talk to...
She walk over and shot him a smile, she hadn't seen him since yesterday's orientation and strategy plan for the ceremony. "Hey. Great party huh?" She smiled.
The party did look like it was lots of fun... she wished she could join- but the lack of a dress and dancing abilities made her doubt the notion.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Hiccup stood next to Vlad in silence, looking over the room for signs of trouble. Occasionally glancing at Elsa, it seemed to be going pretty well… at least at the moment...

Erland groaned in boredom and waited for Seraphine to begin. "Can't we just get started?" He complained, wanting to actually do something, instead of watching a boring party.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Jay wandered around the Ball.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Elsa spotted Prince Ali making his way back over. She thought quickly and went over to the her friends. Or well, her guards who were her friends that is. "You know you guys could join the party too." She smiled. "Dance a little," She glanced back still not wanting to dance with him again. "Help me find a way to distract and avoid a certain annoying prince..." she nodded her head in his direction.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla chuckled. "I would distract him if I could dance your highness," she grinned and looked over the room. As much as she wanted to learn...

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Dany had spent the ceremony up in the rafters of the church [[Skip to 19:04 in Frozen and you'll see beams going from the outer walls to the back of the pillars, she's on one of those]] situated above the door, that way if anyone tried anything stupid she could easily block their escape. It was quite the challenge to get there, she had to climb around the entire room to reach her spot, but she enjoyed the challenge, and plus she had a nice clear view of the ceremony from there.

Dany then spent the rest of her evening in the corner of the ballroom, playing with one of the beautiful ornate candles on the table.
Fire had always fascinated her, so beautiful and elegant, but also deadly and dangerous. She stood there, completely enthralled by the fire flicking and dancing, occasionally moving her fingers across it, agitating the little flame to the point of near extinction, but it always managed to recover. Because no matter what, Fire would always prevail, in one way or another.

She heard the Queen mention something about distracting someone. No doubt it was that troublesome Prince again, but she was far to enticed by the flame for her to want to go and deal with him. One of the other guards could do it instead.

[[Yeah, I didn't write that description for the sake of the fic. I'm a bit of a pyro and I just love fire. I think it's a beautiful thing.]]
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad saw Hiccup and Meyla standing next to him. He wanted to ask Meyla to dance but he knew that duty came first. Then Elsa came over to them and told them about that annoying prince again and that they were free to join the party. Vlad nodded at her and went over to Prince. He bore down on the prince and eyed him coldly. Then, within a few seconds of speech, had the prince scampering in the other direction (I was too lazy to actually do anything lol)
He returned to Elsa and Meyla and assured Elsa that the prince would bother her no longer. He then turned to Meyla.
"May I have this dance?" he said to her, bowing slightly.

Seraphine shoved her way through the throngs of people and searched for Elsa, her accomplices right behind. She was not invited of course but a few simple spells and at little expense to her energy and she was in. Foolish guards! she thought to herself. They wouldn't no magic if it hit them in face. She finally spotted who she was looking for her. Her dastardly niece. She strode over to her and when she was but a few feet away stopped. Using a quick spell she silenced the music. A circle of people cleared around her and her group.
"Oh Elsa dear," she purred mockingly "Don't you just look lovely tonight?"
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla watched in amusement as Vlad practically threatened the prince. And then he walked back over and asked her to dance. "Oh, what? Umm... I can't... but... sure?" She said so surprised. She had been working all day, and suddenly she felt very nervous. She thought that Vlad barely knew she existed! How could she say no? She was probably going to make a fool of herself though, and she groaned internally. She just wished she had a dress- oh well. She took his hand carefully and smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.