Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Believe A Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart
Topic Started: 14 May 2014, 00:44 (16006 Views)
Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(oh geez I thought the discussion thread was the actual thread. Thanks for the creds on the banner!! Where can I jump in?)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(Basically Elsa's friends so all our charries knkw about her powers she's trying not to stress over them getting lose vlad and Dany are trying to help Jay and Hiccup and their dragons and Valt are doing something outside. And on the dark side Seraphine has been saying about how she wants cereal to be the kingdom's food when she takes over haha. So you're welcome to jump in anywhere :) )
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla stood her guard by the door with Kaida behind her. She clutched her sword as guests flowed past her into the courtyard. She wished she had someone to talk to, but her job was making sure no one that wasn't supposed to be there was not there. She scoured the crowd.... she wished she could goto the party. She would give anything to dance... if she even knew how. Kaida nudged her back.
"Sorry girl, we have a job to do..."

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[So guys I just found out that Seraphine is also the name of a store that sells Maternity Clothes......or as they call it..Designer Pregnancy Clothes. :D :D :D ]
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

"Such an idiot…" Erland muttered, smirking while standing in the door frame. He looked toward Genson with fake pity. Crossing his arms, he looked to his so called 'Leader', Seraphine.
~
"We'll make absolutely sure nothing slips up about it." The brunette stated. "You really shouldn't worry so much. Vlad, Jay, Ika, Meyla, and Volt are all some of the best guards in the whole country."
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Elsa paced around her room. She glanced at a clock in her room. "I should get ready for the ceremony. She looked over to qhere her coronation dress was sitting on her mannequin. Her shoes were beside it and her gloves were on her dresser. "The gloves should help hid it. And-" she jumpped when she heard loud music outaide. She looked out her window to see a prince from a near by land making a grand entrance. She rolled her eyes. "Just once I wish a prince wouldn't act so... Cockey," she sighed.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla clapped her hands over her ears as trumpets began blaring right next to her. Kaida groaned as well and looked as if she was trying to cover her ears. Finally the song stopped and Meyla was given the signal to head into the inner court for the ceremony. "You stay here girl," she told the dragon. She jogged through the crowd and into the castle. It would begin soon, and she was excited!

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad put his fingers inn his ears until the trumpet noise died and then placed himself between Elsa and the Prince.
"Hello," he said rather coldly, holding his hand out for a handshake " Vladimir Thorston, Member of The Queens Royal Guard. Did no one inform you that no one is too see the Queen before her coronation?"

Seraphine smiled thinly as Erland entered the room.
"How nice of you to join us Erland," she said sarcastically.
"Atleast you can only be late once. She jumped as she heard the trumpets blare all the way from castle and spilled her cereal. Well that's the end of breakfast she thought sourly. She turned to her group of so called friends, and said quietly,
"It is time."
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Elsa gave a thankful look to Vlad. She rolled her eyes again as he tried to find his way around being there. "I only wanted to wish our future queen luck tonight." He said with a bow. Elsa hated that. It reminded her of everything in her mind. She wanted to run and gran her gloves. But it could give a way things.

"Ma'am" Genson asked , "what exactly is your plan for tonight?"

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Jay saw Elsa looking out her window - which Ika stubbornly refused to move away from - and smiled and waved apologetically.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns