Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Believe A Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart
Topic Started: 22 May 2014, 22:33 (16500 Views)
ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

"Well I'm sure she appreciates it very much and if you don't mind I think you should be on your way," he said curtly to the man before closing the door in his face. He didn't mean to be so harsh but it was an important time and he couldn't afford for anything to go awry. He turned to her
"Sorry about that," he said "I didn't even let you speak. For all I know you might've wanted differently." he hung his head in shame at his rash behaviour.

"Why the plan you ask? It's simple! We storm in there, kill my niece before she's crowned and crown my self Queen! Then CEREAL FOR EVERYONE!!!! Well not everyone as in the town just us. Oh we also kill anyone who dares to oppose my rule. What else is Magic for?" She smiled smugly at the brilliance of her plan.
"Oh we must also get rid off that Royal Guard and their dragons. They might be a bit more of a problem however." she hummed thoughtfully.
"Anyone have any ideas?"
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

MudkipStar
21 May 2014, 07:16
Jay saw Elsa looking out her window - which Ika stubbornly refused to move away from - and smiled and waved apologetically.
Elsa smiled and gave a small wave. She was relieved whe Vlad had gotten rid of that prince. She could hear him yelling from outside "No One Closes the Door on Prince Alie!!" She rolled her eyes.

"It's fine Vlad. I don't exactly want to deal with princes until much later tonight." She glanced up at the clock. "I need to get ready, the cermony starts soon."

Genson:
"You would kill your own niece?" Genson asked, "Why not just frame her? Show everyone she's not fit to be queen. Of course it may be hard unless she has a special ability or something that would frighten everyone... But I'm sure her dragon riders would stop at nothing to protect her from harm."
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Erland rolled his eyes. "Oh Genson… that would suck all the fun out of it. Unless of course, you're a softie?" He smirked tauntingly.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

"As stupid and dimwitted as he is, Genson has a very good point here. Killing her seems a little harse, she's your family remember. And killing her would be difficult anyway, her guard are to strong, and we are yoo few to kill her.

Maybe if we could just drive her away somehow, her guard would no doubt follow her, and it would leave the throne ripe for the picking" Viserys suggested, sitting down oposite from the would-be-queen.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Ika finally flew away from Elsa's window and Jay sighed in relief. "What was that about, you crazy dragon?" she asked affectionately. Ika just huffed amusedly in reply.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad raised his head and smiled glad that he had been of help.
"He seems to have a big mouth and a small temper," Vlad chuckled. He then looked at the time.
"Yes you should be getting ready. I'll be at the door if you need me he said. Anything else before I leave your highness?"

Seraphine pondered Genson's suggestion and Viserys' idea. Erland's idea was also quite appealing. She could always use magic but maybe they were right. That would expend to much of her energy anyway to kill her niece and the Royal Guard with magic, especially if they put up a fight.
She sighed heavily.
"Fine, run her out of town it is. Let's just hope her stupid Guard follows. Who knows, maybe she'll die all on her own."
She smirked at the thought.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

"Darn it." Erland muttered under his breath, he was more into action. Simply running her out of town sounded boring to him.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla made her way through the doors and into the hall where the ceremony was to take place. It had to proceed without a problem, and she took up her place as guard near the front of the chapel. Few people were meandering in and taking seats, the lucky few who would get to see the queen. She herself hadn't even seen Elsa.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(going to time skip a little to the ceremony)

Elsa took a deep breath as she made her way down the isle. Her magenta cape flowed behind her. She wore a long dark blue ball gown with long blue gloves, greyish teal tights, and black shoes She stood straight at the front of the great hall. Her heart was pounding as the crown was placed onto her head. Her hands were shaking as she started to reach for the traditional scepter and globus cruciger. Her sister was at her side and her guards were all in the room. She didn't want to take off her gloves but she was reminded she had no choice. Her hands shook more as she did. She turned to face the audience keeping a straight look on her face hoping it would help hide her fear.

She could feel the ice forming in her hands. She looked down to see it and hoped that the little amount wasn't noticeable to anyone. As soon as she heard the words "Queen Elsa of Arendelle." She turned around quickly and placed the scepter and orb down and quickly put her gloves back on. She breathed a sigh of relief. Now the hard part would begin, keeping her powers hidden at the ball.

(her dress http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=123459529)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Jay was seated in the hall while the ceremony was taking place, watching carefully to spot any trace of her powers and holding her breath when she saw some ice, hoping no one else would see. Luckily, no one else seemed to be looking for it.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns