Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
OUAT Crossover RolePlay {Open}
Topic Started: 31 May 2014, 18:31 (11026 Views)
MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

"I don't think there are very many things she doesn't enthusiastically like," Ki says, chuckling at her best friend's enthusiasm.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"What about you Reagan?" Nick asked. "Do you like swimming?"
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

"I mean, it's ok... At least I'm somewhat decent at it." He answered while shrugging.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"Well..." Nick tried to think of something. Reagan was not making this easy. He wanted to help, he really did. Maybe he just needed to find something the kid was interested in and go from there... "How bout we go to the pool for a little while and work our way up?" it was a start. He hoped.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

"Sounds fine to me…" he smiled knowing he was being difficult. He just went with it and hoped that he did decently.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(This needs to start back up again :) maybe we should time skip and start something going plot wise maybe? Also I'm not sure what to do with Elsa now that she is going to be in season 4. which by the way I am Extreamly excited for! Ahh!!! :D :D see even Toothless is excited ;) :D Anyone know what day the new season starts? I just know it's some time in the fall?)

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

ToothlessNightFury
21 Jul 2014, 00:35
(This needs to start back up again :) maybe we should time skip and start something going plot wise maybe? Also I'm not sure what to do with Elsa now that she is going to be in season 4. which by the way I am Extreamly excited for! Ahh!!! :D :D see even Toothless is excited ;) :D Anyone know what day the new season starts? I just know it's some time in the fall?)
[I don't know D: but I agree, I really want to start this RP back up :'( ]

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(Maybe I'll keep it my own thing untill we get to where they get their memories back for Elsa. And as for the others did you maybe want to skip to Regan and Nick talking by the pool or somewhere maybe? Working on Regan's homework maybe? Just throwing idwas/
And people reading this come sign up here too :) )

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(starting at some part to get this going again?)

Nick sat at the edge of the pool as he watched the kids swim. His right foot was resting in the water while his prostetic leg rested on the shore with him.