Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
OUAT Crossover RolePlay {Open}
Topic Started: 08 May 2014, 17:53 (10991 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

RP Rules
1. Follow all Forumvine rules.
2. No swearing.
3. No descriptive violence.
4. No godmodding(Which means you can't be immortal to everything.)
5. No disrespect toward other Roleplayers( or anyone for that matter)
6. No magic. This AU takes place in Season 1 of OUAT so magic has not entered Storybrooke.
7. Movieverse httyd and Bookverse httyd are two completely different things and can indeed be two different worlds. Therefore there can be a book Hiccup and movie Hiccup, book Fishlegs and movie Fishlegs. Ect.
8. You may claim characters but sharing them is also an option.
9. OCs are DEFIANTLY welcome!
10. If you want, you can give the characters new, modern names, exp: Snow was Mary Margaret Blanchard. Prince Charming was David Nolan. Ect.
11. You may be any character from any fandom or your own OC.
12. No taking control of other's OCs.
13. Please fill out a form below so I know who everyone is.

Welcome to Storybrooke!
~
We hope you have a nice stay…
Spoiler: click to toggle
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

Reagan Parker walked out of the school holding his backpack with one hand. The blue, plaid sweater he wore matched his blue eyes, but no one could see them, framed by reading glasses.

He silently moved a ginger strand of hair behind his ear, revealing his odd 'Birthmark' as he called it. He honestly didn't know what it really was… it was in the shape of a dragon forming an 'S'. Something that detailed couldn't really be a birth mark…

Another rotten school day in Storybrooke. Couldn't his cousin just leave him alone? Of course he had to go and trip him, making him look clumsy in front of everyone.

The only person who didn't laugh was Mary Margret, one of the teachers. He was in a higher grade, but still enjoyed talking to her even if he wasn't in her class.

His thoughts preoccupied himself and he wasn't paying attention. A twig laid on the sidewalk he was walking on, tripping him up for the second time that day.

He caught himself with his hands, 'Oh wonderful, now twigs hate me too...' He thought grimly. The ginger looked up to see someone standing there. Great… more people to pick on him.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Nick Thomas was walking his black lab, Bud down the street that afternoon. He was wearing a red sweatshirt over his black jeans. His hair fell into his face and he brushed it back. He stopped at a red light waiting for it to change so he could cross.

It had been a normal morning for him. His dad saying about how he should take part in the community more, working at the repairshop after that and a little time helping kids out at the school. Now was his free time to walk his dog around town. He'd gone past Mr. Gold's shop, the Mayor's office and down towards the school again.

The light finally changed and he had his chance to cross. He let out a small yelp as Bud took off running. "Slow down" He called to the dog who finally stopped. He sat and gave Nick a pleading look. He shook his head but bent down to give Bud a good scratch behind the ears.

A little further down the street he saw a young boy - Reagan - one of the kids he helped out at the school fall. He made his way over Bud following behind.

"You okay kid?" He asked crouching down so they'd be about the same height.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Jay Sora walked out of the school with her friend, Kala Kiyana, who she always called Ki. A few people made fun of Ki because she looked like she was made of plastic, but Jay didn't mind it.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

Reagan looked up but didn't meet the older boy's eyes. "O-oh… yeah… fine." He stuttered and shakily stood up, shuffling his papers back into order. The ginger quickly moved his unruly hair back in his face, wary about the mark. He looked to the dog, cautiously and slung his backpack on his shoulder again. Seeing Jay and Kayla, he remained silent. He didn't want to draw any attention to himself…

MudkipStar

Jay and Ki saw Reagan and Jay cheerfully called out a greeting.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
i have 2 pet buns

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Nick looked over and waved at the two girls. He was basically a helper for a few teachers in the school, so he knew a lot of the kids. He noticed Reagan looking almost nervous. "Oh don't worry, Bud here is very friendly. He wouldn't hurt a fly." He looked around and whispered to Reagan "Although he likes to think otherwise." Bud was sitting looking at his owner and the little boy. He barked happily and wagged his tail. "You can pet him if you'd like?" Nick offered.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

MudkipStar

Jay and Ki walked over. "Hi!" Jay said happily. Ki stayed quiet. She was more of a quiet person most of the time.
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"Good afternoon girls" Nick smiled, "How was the rest of your day?" He gave them a kind smile.

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

The boy slowly reached out his hand and pet the large dog softly around the ears, while smiling. The ginger looked up to the girls, but quickly looked to the ground. "Hi..." He stated shyly.