Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Berk's Colony 1 [open]
Topic Started: 14 Jun 2014, 18:06 (39748 Views)
draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

[ah, alright ;) ]
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

(Wait the timberjack is good?)
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

[yup.]
Spoiler: click to toggle

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

[If I post now does it count as double posting?]
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

MudkipStar

(don't think so...)
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
i have 2 pet buns

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

~Vlad~ Vlad saw what was happening around him and grew grim. Maybe they would've stood a chance if Jay hadn't shot Serena but it was already done and now Serena wouldn't be able to fly till the effects wore off. They were outnumbered and losing. I f something didn't happen soon they'd be over-run. He jumped off Serena's neck, patted and told her, "Do whatever you can to help us!" then ran off towards the others, namely Jay.
"Jay! Please look before shooting," he said with a slight grin.
"Any idea how we can take down these monsters?"
~Serena~ Serena was already warming up to her new friend. He understood her so well it's like he could read her thoughts. She did regret her actions on the forest but she knew what he said was right and that anger was what had caused her to do so. She never would've done it otherwise. When she saw him save that baby deer she instantly knew he was on her side. She wasn't with the Invaders of course. She was just trying to defend her home from those who may have seek to harm it. She now knew she was wrong in assuming so without first observing for herself.Those ruthless killers, the Invaders, would kill anything just to get their way and sometimes even killed the innocent forest creatures for fun. They burnt swathes of the beautiful forest and destroyed many rare plants and flowers just because they could. On many occasions she had shielded forest creatures beneath her wings for the night to keep them safe. She hated them with all her heart, especially the Whispering Deaths. She knew they would never challenge her however. They were to small and she was to powerful. Already some had started to retreat once she arrived but once they realized she couldn't fly they continued their onslaught. She blasted a group of them with burning embers and her searing flame. She turned her attention to her friend, Vlad, if she was correct. He was talking to another human on the back of a dragon. So she wasn't the only one who had befriended the new-comers. She hoped they had a plan, else they Invaders would run them through.
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

~Hunter's POV~
As soon as Hunter got up, he searched the skies, looking for any other dragon that could be a threat to the camp.. Finding just one, a big, snake-like dragon with enormous wings. 'Oh great, just what we needed, another dragon.. Wait, what's that? Is that.. Vlad?!' He noticed Vlad, who was holding onto the dragons neck, flying over the forest, heading to the camp. 'That's awesome, another kind of dragon in just one night!.. We're going to need a bigger cam-' His thoughts were cutoff when he saw and heard a bolt of energy whizzing through the air, hitting the dragon with pinpoint accuracy, almost knocking it out. As soon as it hit, Hunter looked around, trying to find its source.. It was Jay. 'Oh.. Well, I can't blame her, she couldn't probably see Vlad behing the thick neck of the dragon.. Looks like Vlad was a bit lucky there, looks like the crystals are running out of power... Which is great, now our weapons are going to be useless against those creatures..' He thought, looking back at his big, four-winged friend. "Hey, uh.. What should I name you..?" He looked around the dragon, trying to notice any interesting features that could make a good name, focusing on the deep blue eyes.. 'Those eyes remind me of something.. Oh oh! I think I got a good name for him!' "Galli! That's it, Galli! Like that name, big fella?" The big, owl-like dragon nodded with a pleasured smile. "Good, I thought you would like it! It's short for something else, I'll tell you later. So, Galli, could you give Stormy a bit of a lift, to protect him? I need to talk to my friends over there and I don't think it's safe to carry him around.." The dragon, now named Galli, nodded a bit and lowered its neck enough for Hunter to place Stormy behind his neck. As soon as Hunter placed Stormy on Galli's neck, the latter took off, shooting a Whispering Death that was coming right at him.
Hunter ran across the battlefield, reaching Jay and Vlad in almost no time. "Hey, Vlad! Hey Vlad, Vlaad! Found a new friend, eh? He's awesome! Or is it a she? Well, anyway, you know, it's awesome! And Jay! Jay. Jay.. Jay, I'm gonna need you to remove the Lapotron Crystal out of your weapon, if what I think is right, it'll be shining in a deep, faint blue glow, which means it's almost empty.. Which means that our weapons are now almost completely useless!" He spoke quickly, as if in a hurry.
Looking back at the skies, Hunter noticed Galli shooting one more time, before completely stopping. "Wait, are you out of fire already? Oh great, just what we needed once again!"
Spoiler: click to toggle

ScauldyTheScauldron
Scauldron Trainer

Name: Scauldy (not the one from Free Scauldy)
Nickname [If any]: Scaulds
Personality: Caring, Fun and Playful when happy - Powerful and Vicious when angry
History: An unpopular dragon, 1 year after he was hatched his parents were killed by a pod of Seashocker while they were playing - His brother was tired of looking after him and left. - He was then raised by Valka and trained him how to stay on land longer, During training he got hit and his wing was struck by a rock causing it to rip slightly making Scauldy slightly flightless, Valka let Scauldy go. Scauldy was alone and lived near Dragon Island. Until he got stuck in a spaceship and got sent to Planet Berk.
Appearance: Average Scauldron except for slightly ripped wing.
Species: Scauldron
Humanoid friend [optional]: Valka (temporary)
Hates Colonists, doesn't care, loves colonists: Does not have any contact with colonists yet
Other: Injured wing, Skilled and Can stay on land longer than normal scauldrons.

Dragon
You do not know.. How beautiful Scauldrons are!

MudkipStar

"Sorry, I couldn't see you up there! I thought the big dragon was attacking us," Jay apologized, embarrassed. "Lapotron Crystal? That's this thing, right?" she asked, taking the crystal out of her weapon.
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Vlad nodded at Jay.
"No probs, I understand. I might've done the same thing come to think of it."
He then turned to Hunter who was speaking rapid-fire style.
"It's a girl," Vlad responded as soon as he got the chance "Her name is Serena. Who are you're two friends and any idea what we're going to do now?"
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."