Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
One on One RPs
Topic Started: 07 Jun 2014, 16:42 (4424 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

MC_Oceans
07 Jun 2014, 18:23
I think that I can have one with you that won't be that way.
Really? :)
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

I'd do one too :) but I won't be rp-ing until after my final exams... in about two weeks or so I'll be free, for you if you're interested or if you're not, anyone else :P
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hope_and_Heir
07 Jun 2014, 17:44
AndyMay
07 Jun 2014, 17:00
So far, all of them are rated NSFB...
I know.
1. I'm only fourteen
2. I don't feel right doing innapropriate RPs.

It's kind of disappointing that no one wants to do a clean RP. Because I would love to RP with you some of you guys. But if that's what you guys enjoy, then that's perfectly fine *le shrug*
Don't worry. I'm 18 and I totally get how you feel. Number 2 is the same for me. I've grown up being taught that a lot of the content is wrong. I was okay with My Frozen Dragons one being moved to go into combat a little more, but if there's any hint if swearing worse than the D word or someone gets really descriptive with gore and too much fighting i'd equest it gets moved back here. Wouldn't make much if a difference anyways since no one's been rping on those ones for a bit.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

ToothlessNightFury
08 Jun 2014, 00:16
Hope_and_Heir
07 Jun 2014, 17:44
AndyMay
07 Jun 2014, 17:00
So far, all of them are rated NSFB...
I know.
1. I'm only fourteen
2. I don't feel right doing innapropriate RPs.

It's kind of disappointing that no one wants to do a clean RP. Because I would love to RP with you some of you guys. But if that's what you guys enjoy, then that's perfectly fine *le shrug*
Don't worry. I'm 18 and I totally get how you feel. Number 2 is the same for me. I've grown up being taught that a lot of the content is wrong. I was okay with My Frozen Dragons one being moved to go into combat a little more, but if there's any hint if swearing worse than the D word or someone gets really descriptive with gore and too much fighting i'd equest it gets moved back here. Wouldn't make much if a difference anyways since no one's been rping on those ones for a bit.
Exactly. I've just been taught that it's morally wrong. I take that to my writing too. Someone's gonna die in one of my fanfic but I'm not making it a bloody and gory battle. Just simple enough to where people understand what happened. All the RolePlays that were fun are completely dormant... It's upsetting...

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

I agree it's upsetting which is why I suggested that we restart some of them or go back and change what happens.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

MC_Oceans
08 Jun 2014, 01:02
I agree it's upsetting which is why I suggested that we restart some of them or go back and change what happens.
Hope_and_Heir
08 Jun 2014, 00:29
Exactly. I've just been taught that it's morally wrong. I take that to my writing too. Someone's gonna die in one of my fanfic but I'm not making it a bloody and gory battle. Just simple enough to where people understand what happened. All the RolePlays that were fun are completely dormant... It's upsetting...
Yeah, and like I watch Transformers and Avengers but thise don't get bad really.
And I was really unimpressed that the 3rd Transformers and a little more swearing and robot blood in it than the others did, i mean yhey're robots they don't bleed!
And I totally agree with MC_Oceans about the rps. Maybe we should start working on them now?

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Dan_Oceans

ToothlessNightFury

And I totally agree with MC_Oceans about the rps. Maybe we should start working on them now?
Work on the one-on-one rps or the free rps?
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

ToothlessNightFury
08 Jun 2014, 03:15
MC_Oceans
08 Jun 2014, 01:02
Hope_and_Heir
08 Jun 2014, 00:29
Yeah, and like I watch Transformers and Avengers but thise don't get bad really.
And I was really unimpressed that the 3rd Transformers and a little more swearing and robot blood in it than the others did, i mean yhey're robots they don't bleed!
As soon as we can would be great

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

MC_Oceans
08 Jun 2014, 03:34
ToothlessNightFury

Work on the one-on-one rps or the free rps?
Re starting the rps

Dan_Oceans

We do need to move this discussion to the other thread where it belongs. Hope_and_Heir can follow us if he/she desires.