Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Frozen Dragons. A one on one rp for Hope_and_Heir and ToothlessNightFury
Topic Started: 21 Jun 2014, 22:04 (3714 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Image source: http://jan-jane.deviantart.com/art/How- ... -431114396

Ice can freeze
Fire can heat
but what...
Can thaw a frozen heart?
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Hiccup was on the back of Toothless, his dragon companion, as they both looked to discover new lands. It was a favorite past time of both. Yesterday they had fixed some callibration issues with Toothless' improved tail fin and they were now testing it.

For awhile it went smoothly, until they ran into a slight snowstorm. The gear accidentally became jammed from it being frozen, sending the two spiraling out of control. Toothless roared in anxiety about plummeting down while Hiccup held on for dear life. They both landed in a dense, snowy forest.

"Well that wasn't so smooth, was it bud?" The young adult sighed while standing up and dusting the snow off himself.

[I apologize greatly for not responding for awhile. I just completely forgot about roleplays]
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

The kingdom covered in ice. Elsa looked behind her with a feared look on her face. "What Did I do?" She asked herself watching the snow fall. "I'm so so sorry." She knew it wasn't just this kingdom. She knew by now the storm must have spread. She was somehwere in the wilderness and snow still fell down around her.

When something crashed into the snow near by her she ran and hid behind the trees. Who or whatever it was must have been searching for her to punnish her for doing all of this.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

Toothless shook his body, trying to get rid of the annoying snow particles that covered his wings. Hiccup gently stroked the dragon's head. "Guess we're going to have to find the nearest civilization…" he trailed off, not able to see through the storm. Wondering how they were possibly going to get through the blizzard, the brunette finally saw a small glimpse of a figure behind a nearby tree. "Hello?…"

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Elsa waited a moment. Who is he talking to? She wondered at first. Then she saw the dragon.Dragons don't come this far normally do they? And is that a viking riding it? She slowly emerged from the tree. "W-who are you?" She asked slowly coming out of the tree's shadows.

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

"Name's Hiccup." He stated as the dragon nudged him as if to imply that he was being left out. "Oh, sorry...and this is Toothless." He quickly added while affectionately petting the dragon's scaly head. "And Who are you? If you don't mind, could you also perhaps tell us where we are?"

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"I am Elsa." She answered. "Queen of Arendelle." Out of habbit when greating someone she gave a small curtsy, "Former Queen actually. You're in the kingdom of Arendelle. Our wilderness to be exact." She felt bad about the storm. It must have taken them down or gotten them lost for them to come all this way. She wanted to explain it all, but she didn't exactly trust this Hiccup and his dragon just yet. She couldn't help but smilrthough at the dragon's reaction to almost being left out. He said the dragon's name was Toothless? What an odd name. And why is his name Hiccup? It's such an unusual name. "What brings you here er, Hiccup?" She questioned. "Did someone send you to determine a trading partnership?"

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

"Actually, your Highness, we're not… unfortunately. Me and Toothless just took a wrong turn and got caught in a storm. Thankfully it wasn't to big." He bowed when he said 'Your Highness', but soon straightened his back up. "which reminds me, why are you out here alone?…"

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"Just out for a little stroll." Elsa said, "I love winter so cold doesn't bother me all that much and-" she had just slightly waved an ungloved hand as if to brush off her reason for going for a stroll in this weather. As she did a small harmless fluff of snow flew out from her hand and towards Hiccup and Toothless. She quickly moved her hand behind her back and waved it creating a small gust of icy wind hoping it covered what she did and that it just seemed as if the wind was blowing the snow once again.

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

He raised a brow in silence, then finally spoke again. "Are you ok?…" he asked in confusion, almost asking if he, himself was ok. He did just see snow flicker from someone's hand gesture, or did he? Was it simply his mind playing a trick on him?