Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World in Progress (OOC Thread) (Work in Progress)
Topic Started: 04 Feb 2015, 00:49 (3786 Views)
Pillow

[i]Chief of the Illuminati
[/i]

The World in Progress
A 19th Century Political Role-Play
(with dragons)
The world was changing.

It was the year 1798, and Krönprinzessin Pandora Latinate had just been crowned Queen Pandora I of the Latinate Empire. The powerful yet war ravaged nation had been very unstable in the decades before, due to the erratic leadership of the previous monarch, King Schönder IX, who had brought misery and suffering to his citizens for the entire 37 years that he was in power.

Now, however, he was dead, and the whole of Europe bit their lips, anticipating the new Queen's first commands, in the hope that she would undo all the evil that her predecessor had done to everyone…

It's the late 1790s. You are a nation in Europe of your own choosing, real or otherwise. The coronation of Pandora I of Latinate has created quite a commotion, and it is your duty to decide what to do, whether to endorse the new monarch or condemn him. You are able to declare war on another nation, forge alliances, and make a perspective showing how your decisions affect the civilian life, what's going on in the government, along with any battles you wish to conjure up with another nation.

Dragons are a part of the world and are able to be used at your disposal. Depending on the different parts of Europe your nation is situated in, the species and types of dragons will vary greatly.

-A map will be added ASAP-

To join the RP, simply copy and paste the application below, and fill in the details of your nation accordingly.

Application:

Name of Nation:
Gov't Structure:
Leader(s):

Regarding Dragon Species
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Seeing as this is a collaboration between Pillow and I, I'll post the forms. I'll also be partaking in the rp. I've made the first nation and acting monarch.
Forms
Current Relations between Nations
The Letinate Empire
I hope everyone has fun while participating in this rp. Please feel free to PM either I or Pillow if you have any questions.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote